-1-

Louis POV

Waking up and getting out of bed in the morning has got to be one of the hardest things for a guy to do, no matter how old you get most mornings we still wake up with morning wood! Now sometimes this is not an issue but other times it's a pain in the ass. Speaking of asses my roommate has got a pretty nice behind. Just the thought of his peachy little bum makes my cock twitch. I've had a thing for him for a while now and I think he likes me back but neither of us have done anything about it yet.

I jumped out of bed in just my boxers and pushed my boner down so it is less noticeable. Obviously you can still see the outline and a rather sizable bulge but I'm not going to lie; hiding a dick as big as mine is rather hard sometimes.

I exited my room and made my way down the hall towards Harry's room. I could hear some ruffle as I reached his door and curiosity got the better of me. I leant my ear carefully against the wooden door and tried to listen to see what he was doing. All I could hear were slight moans and breathless panting then small movements like a cover was being thrown around. Could he be? Oh this is perfect!

I felt my cock twitch in my pants ready for what I was about to do. I opened the door quickly bursting into Harry's room. He sat shocked just staring at me standing in the door way, one of his hands was behind his head the other was grasped firmly around his lengthy rod. I dropped my mouth open in shock at the hot mess in front me as my own snake grew again wanting to come out to play.

"Oh Harry, I'm so sorry I didn't realise you were..." I smirked not finishing my sentence.

Coming out of his shocked state Harry quickly pulled the cover over his lower reigns and removed his hand from his knob placing them both firmly on top of the covers.

"Lou what are you doing? You should know to knock by now!" he gasped and I just smiled even bigger.

"I don't know what the big deal it; you walk around naked all the time. I've seen it all before!" I assured him causing him to blush a deeper shade of red. "You know if you need a hand I'm always willing to help!"

I gave him a cheeky wink as I moved further into his room walking over to his bed. Harry just sat there watching me as I moved closer and closer.

"So what do you say? Need a helping hand big boy!" I bit my lip seductively and reached for the bottom of the covers.

Harry didn't try and stop me so I took it as my cue to pull the quilt from over him and throw it to the floor behind me. I could clearly see he was still very much hard as his pole lay upright against his stomach, I could also see that he had clearly seen my erection as it was now trying to escape from the bottom of my boxer shorts.

I crawled onto the bed separating Harry's legs so I could manoeuvre between them. I knelt up between his legs and used my fingers to stroke small soft patterns on his inner thighs. Harry relaxed into my touch as I continued to do this moving higher and higher until I was stroking his groin. He let out a small breath before quickly gasping for another one. I watched his eyes flutter shut as I moved one of my hands over his shaft and cupped his balls with the other. Harry moaned loudly at my touch which only encouraged me to continue. As I began to move my hand up and down his shaft I used my fingers and palm to massage his balls in the other.

While I continued to move my hands in a rhythmic motion I moved my head down and teasingly trailed soft wet kisses along Harry's stomach and around his belly button leaving off with a long wet lick down his snail trail. I hovered my mouth over his tip breathing hot air onto it making Harry squirm underneath me.

"Oh god Lou! Just suck it!" Harry gasped and I moved my head lower down.

I didn't shut my mouth straight away though; slowly I flicked my tongue out and let the tip of it graze over Harry's slit, I done this a couple times before closing the space between my mouth and his cock. I hollowed my cheeks and wrapped my tongue around the tip of his cock while pumping his shaft in my hand. Harry let out gasps of pleasure as he tried to wriggle away from my grip but I just held him tighter with my free hand on his chest.

I began picking up speed as I felt Harry's large hands tangle in the hair at the back of my neck pushing me down swallowing him deeper into my throat. I bobbed my head circling my tongue at the same time making my way further down his shaft. I removed my hand from the base of his dick so I could taste all of him inside my throat. Harry pretty much screamed my name as I took the whole of him down my throat and quickly brought him back out again.

"OH FUCKING HELL! DO THAT AGAIN!" he demanded and I obeyed.

I took a deep breath and opened my throat as I lowered my mouth back onto him this time taking him as deep as possible. I made a small humming noise causing my throat to vibrate and Harry to buck up into my face. I could feel the base of his penis pulsating on my lips so I moved my head quickly in a bobbing motion as I let his tip slap the back of my throat as I brought him out then swallowed him back down again. In seconds Harry was screaming my name, pulling my hair and curling his toes as he squirted his hot juice liquid down the back of my throat. I hummed as I pulled off him swallowing every last drop.

When I sat up right on my knees I looked Harry in the eye and licked my lips seductively, his eyes are blown out and he is struggling to catch his breath.

"Tasty!" I complimented as I wiped my mouth on the back of my hand and Harry smirked.

"I think it's my turn to taste you now!" he smirked and grabbed me pulling me on top of his sweaty body.

I let Harry connect his lips to mine in a hungry lust filled make out session but I quickly pulled back away. Harry frowned at the loss of contact and I simply shrugged.

"Sorry cutie but it's time for work!"

And with that I jumped off Harry and made my way out the room to get ready for work!