00

'3 weeks ago a 23 years old Jessica Parker left her house to get to work but never made it there. Her empty car had been found 3 miles north out of town, if anyone has any information about Jessica's whereabouts please contact the police department in Santiago.'

Tears dropping down the woman's face as she sees her face appear upon the screen.

Broken.

She lost all the hope that someone will find her.

She tried to escape... it didn't end up well. He would aways find her.

She's his and he won't let anyone take her away from him.

What happens when love turns to obsession?

Some people say that there's a thin line between love and hate but really it's the same feeling, opposite of both of them is carelessnes. And sometimes we hate the person we love the most, and our heart is our biggest enemy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica Parker is a 23 years old psychiatrist. You could say she had a perfect life, a stable job, her own house, she was beautiful... but that's only until she crosses paths with the person she once loved the most.

Caleb Johnson... handsome, smart, funny.... a psychopath. He knows what he wants and won't stop until he gets it, and he wants Jessica's heart back.

What happens when those two cross their paths and live turns to obsession? Will carelessness turn to love?... or hate?