Eighty | Reality

Sarah and Jared's honeymoon finally came to and end. 

It was fun while it lasted, but also quite painful for Sarah- since her ankles were quite swollen. She spent most of the days in bed, resting and Jared tried his best to entertain her while she lay. 

She always giggled, but they both ended up kissing each other. 

They were so happy, and right now, they were at the airport, getting ready to check in.

"Can I have your tickets please?" Sarah arched her hands onto her back as Jared handed his tickets to the woman. "Thank you." Luckily, no one there had realised that right there, were two stars of Supernatural. Sarah certainly wasn't in the mood for it. She'd probably throw her suitcase at them. 

"You okay?" Jared pulled Sarah into him and she leaned her head onto his shoulder. 

"Tired..." She yawned and Jared pecked her forehead.

"Here you go sir. Your tickets back to America. Enjoy your flight back." After the suitcases were carted away, Jared held Sarah's bag for her and they held hands all the way to their gate. 

They then sat down and just waited. Sarah took a little nap as Jared made sure that he had everything and then called Jensen.

"Hey Jensen!" 

"Hey boy, everything okay?" He nodded and reached his arm over to Sarah. 

"Yeah." 

"Sarah okay?" 

"She's zonked. She's actually sleeping." He chuckled. 

"It's got to be hard, but worth it." 

"Yep-"

"Please begin to board the flight..." Sarah woke up and Jared stood to his feet, grasping Sarah's handbag. 

"Got to go!" He stuffed the phone into his pocket, but Sarah wouldn't move- instead she yelped. Jared frowned and looked back at Sarah's painful face. 

"Jar!" She screamed and held her baby bump. 

"Sar, babe, what's wrong?" 

"The baby... I think I'm... in labour!" She breathed deeply and Jared called out. 

"Help, help! We need an ambulance!" He held onto Sarah's hand tightly and caressed her cheek. "It's okay... I'm here... Our baby is coming. I love you..." Jared told Sarah for the billionth time. 

"I love you too..." She whispered while clenching her teeth.

  ☎ ☏ ☎ ☏ ☎ ☏ 

Thanks for 61.7k! Btw, the sequel, Right Number is up, so add it to your library :) This book isn't finished yet, but it will be quite soon :) xx