Chapter 1

Third Person's P.O.V

              As dusk begins to fall, the young princess sits on the window sill to watch the spectacular stars slowly appear as the sunsets. Over the entire kingdom, moonlight illuminated the rivers, lakes, and ponds. The leaves of the trees were gently swayed as a gentle breeze passed through them. As she moves away from the window, the princess dwells on the fact that she will never be able to witness the outside world due to having been locked inside the castle since she was born. As others explored the beauty of the outside world, she was only able to admire the outside world from the window. The feeling of loneliness creeps up further into her heart as the days pass, but she never knew why she could not step outside. Despite a heated argument between her and her father, Endora did not want to leave the comfort of her room. As she was deep in thought, a sudden knock awoke her.

Endora: Who's there?

Liz: It is my pleasure to introduce myself to you as Liz. Your father has asked you to come down for dinner.

Endora: -Sighs- I shall be down in a few

               In spite of the fact that Endora didn't want to go to dinner with her father, she had to as she did not want to cause more trouble for him since he was already stressed out about the Kingdom. While looking out the windows into the night sky, Endora walked down the long hallway toward the dining room with the hope of freedom in her heart. Upon entering the dining room, Endora noticed that her stepmother Emma was not looking very happy. Emma did not like Endora for some unknown reason and sometimes it seemed that the only reason she married her father was to acquire his money and kingdom, not because of the love he had for her. The odd thing was Emma had a sly grin on her face while watching Endora sit down across from her father and she began to feel uneasy about what might be happening.

Father: Endora there is something that we would like to tell you.

Emma: Yes there's something we would love to tell you.

Endora feels confused about what exactly was going on

Endora: What is going on father?

Emma: Since you are of age, it is time for you to marry, and who better to marry than King Warren of the Northan Kingdom since it will create a powerful alliance between us.

Endora: (Yells in horror)WHAT!?!? No, I can not accept this!