[27]- death

Final Chapter (this is quite similar to dm's but different)

Lucia's POV

I run out of the restaurant, tears falling down my cheeks. i jump in my car and just release. "I fucking hate Justin Bieber", I whisper to my self as I drown in my own tears. I think about everything we've been through. I'm so fucking gullible. Why did I ever think he would like me.

I pull myself together before putting the key in the ignition. (a/n this is remix to ignition) I pull out onto the main road and continue down. My phone beings to vibrate making me glance over at it. 

Buzzboy

Dick. I grab my phone and turn it off. Suddenly a bright light flashes causing me to look up. 

"AHHHHHHHHH", I scream before it all goes black. 

__

"Miss, miss", I hear someone say, tapping my shoulder. I let out a groan as a shooting pain shoots through my leg. My eyes blink open and I see a woman leaning over me. I look around and realize i'm lying on the road, red lights flashing everywhere. "What happened", I groan, rubbing my forehead. 

"Miss, you were in an accident", she tells me, rubbing my arm. "Oh my god, is anyone hurt", I panic looking around. "Miss, we need to get you to a hospital", she ignores my question, calling over a paramedic, but that's when I notice her uniform showing she is also a paramedic.

"Okay, 1.2.3", they say before lifting me onto a gurney. "Ahh, fuck", I hiss as the pain increases. "Miss we'll be there soon", the other paramedic says. I nod as the tears fall down my cheeks. On the way to the ambulance I notice a woman, in around her late 30's crying. 

She looks at me and immediately stops. She suddenly begins stomping over to me. The man beside her grabs her before she reach me. "YOU FUCKING LITTLE BITCH. YOU KILLED MY BABIES".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------oh shit

hope you enjoyed

i swear the sequel will be up soon

but this is the final chapter