[18]- beloved sweetheart bastard

Lucia's POV
-------------------------------------------------------------
I thought he liked me?

He lead me on, I even fell for that selfish bastard?

Was I that stupid that I thought The Justin Bieber liked me?

Why would he act so flirty with me but then hold hands with another girl?

Did he feel nothing from that kiss?

__

I sat there, thinking about everything. Everything that has happened in the last 24 hours. How can someone do that.

Especially someone as kind, or so I thought, as him. I go on my Instagram and go on Justins Instagram. I see he posted photos with Fiona.

She is tagged on one of them so I decide to check her Instagram out. I click on the recent picture, which is one of her hugging Justin's side.

I read the caption, making me spit out my Starbucks. "Japan 💕". What the fuck, they've been dating for like 3 minutes and there in Japan.

I've decided to just cut Justin out my life for good, I hate when boys lead me on. I click on my contacts and an Justins name.

Delete

Once I press it, I feel sad but happy at the same time. Ugh I need a friend, or a boyfriend, I need someone. I wish I had family to talk to, but I don't wish to speak to any of them.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed!!!!

Why doesn't she wanna speak to her family?

Is she really gonna give up her and Justin's relationship for good?