"Come in." Lewis said. she opened the door and Lewis's face fell. "What?" He asked.

"Darren told me to bring you these." She said handing over the files and paper shoved in between.

"thank you" he said as she put them on his desk. She then headed out and shut the door behind her. She then went into her own room and lay on her bed smiling. He had finally asked her! She was so happy, but she knew something would go wrong, so she was staying out of trouble to prevent that from happening.

At seven, Liam came downstairs to the sitting room where he sat by the fire just staring into the flames. Roan came in shortly after and saw him sitting there. She smiled and went to sit down next to him when Harold came in telling them both their dinner was ready. They both went and sat down and everyone began to gather and sit. When everyone was seated the food was placed in front of them and everyone began eating. It was really quiet as they went through the chicken. No one said anything, which was quite normal. Lewis came out with a few odd things and Darren replied. Liam and Jake made some effort to say something, but not much was said at all really. Everyone finished as quickly as they could and both Liam and Roan rushed upstairs to get ready.

The first thing Liam started looking for was his wallet. He searched in the drawer by his bed and he was worried to find that it wasn't in there. He began looking though everything and he just couldn't find it anywhere. Quickly, he flung open his door and knocked on Roan's. She opened it and frowned at Liam's anxious face.

"Is everything all right?" She asked.

"You haven't seen my wallet have you?" He asked. Roan shook her head.

"No, have you left it downstairs in your school bag?" She suggested.

"I'll have a look." He turned around and went downstairs. Roan narrowed her eyebrows and shut her door. She almost screamed when she found Lewis standing right in front of her. He moved too quickly and shoved his hand over her mouth whilst straining her. She wriggled furiously and tried to lash out, but it was hopeless. They disappeared and Roan felt for a second that she couldn't breathe. She was suddenly released and she found herself in what could've been a conservatory.

"I wouldn't try and use the click trick in here Roan, it wont work." Lewis said.

"What are you doing?" She asked. "I've done nothing to you!"

"Except that my son takes a fancy to you. When he gets distracted, things start to go wrong. If you get hurt or killed he will have nothing left to feel for. Having you out of the way will do him a favour." He said.

"He'll find me." Roan said. Lewis shook his head and laughed.

"No he will know that you left him to go off with someone else. That you took his wallet to pay for everything and to leave and never come back. When he is out of the house hunting you down, I will get rid of you once and for all."

With that, Lewis waved Liam's wallet around and then left the room, locking it behind him.

Liam couldn't find his wallet and as he passed Lewis to go back upstairs he asked if he had seen it.

"No sorry Liam. Have you checked with Roan? Last time I saw it was a few minutes ago when she just left through the back door. I thought she might have been looking for you out there."

"What?" Liam asked.

"Wait isn't that her?" Lewis asked pointing to the window, Liam turned around to find no one outside." "And she's gone, with your wallet. That's girls for you."

"She wouldn't do that." Liam said running to the window.

"Are you calling me a liar?" Lewis challenged raising an eyebrow.