Shit

I almost got caught by my mom and dad last night as soon as I was getting off. I just had to say good night to all of you didn't I ? ...

Fuck. Screw me. My mom and dad both think I have it. Bc as soon as I was getting off my dad came out of his room to use the restroom or something and he saw a little light in my room somehow and that was the iPod and the door was locked.. but I forgot he knows how to kick the door to make it unlock bc he was in the army. He kicked it and made it unlock. He almost caught me with it in my hand. He came in and asked me, " what are you on ? " I said , Nothing.." which is a total lie.. he said back to me , " then what was that light I saw on in ur room ? " He kept looking around but he finally went out and he told my sister and I to go back to sleep. Btw my sister stood up for me saying I don't have it .. but the thing is she doesn't know that..and before he left the room he said to us I might come back in here at 3 and this door better not be locked again or I'll take the door off the hinges... then at 3 my sister and I went to the bathroom real quick and we came back to my room and there was my mom looking for the iPod and she.. found the charger I had been using.. that I took as well and it's my grandmothers .. the one that went " missing " .. but really i took it.. she was like give the iPod now I know u have it and I said I don't have it in my deep voice when I'm being really serious and she's like then why do u have the charger then. I was like just Bc and my sister stood up for me again so she left. They still think I have it tho. Cause this morning when my dad came and got us up for school he was looking around and I saw that my grandmother has her charger back now.. I swore my grandmother asked one of my parents this morning have u looked in their clothes.. ( meaning my sister and I ) I'm pretty sure she's talking about the iPod so yeah... I'm dead .. I'm screwed.. * says while crying * u..may never see me again ...I will try my hardest.. but I'm having trouble hiding it .. Bc were packing Bc we got a house and we're moving out next week on Thursday so yeah.. I'm so scared...I can't lose u guys... and I can't lose my baby...Mr-fuckup : Xavier .. I love you baby ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I can't lose you .. I won't let them take me away from u .. and I won't let them take u away from me.. I will fight for u. Bc I love you more than anything in the world. So Bc of this baby if I don't answer you or something it's Bc I'm trying to not get caught.. also I might not be on every night .. especially for hours.. but I will try to make time for u baby when I can I promise. I'm so sorry about this.. pls don't be mad at me.. baby.. I love u. I'm so scared baby...help..me * hides in my corner curled up shaking to death * why.... can't I just be happy...I was so happy.. and then when I was going to bed last night .. I broke all to pieces .. Bc of what happened about me almost getting caught.. I'm sorry Xavier...

I'm sorry everyone.. else to ... I'm so scared ... I haven't cut for 11 days now...but I almost cut last night Bc of what happened ...😖 ... I can't lose u guys... my heart is hurting now again ... I'm scared... help me ... don't let them take me away from u guys.. I'm so...sorry...guys.....

( this is what I think of u guys )

A - Amazing and
W - Wonderful
E - Encouraging and
S - Special
O - Or
M - Mischievous and
E - Everything out there

I love you guys ❤️❤️❤️❤️

And now one for my baby
Mr-fuckup : Xavier

R - Respectful
O - or
M - Mischievous
A - Adorable and
N - Nice and
T - Trustworthy and
I - I love you and your
C - Cute as hell

I love you so damn much baby.
- kisses u - this came straight from my heart. I love youuuuuuuuuuuuu!

I will always be yours. - ur baby boy. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I love you. 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Well ..love u all...

Bai... for now.. or forever if they find it..
~~~~~~~~
-Daniel ♥️