Chapter Three

-Chapter Three-

The first thing that hit me as I walked in was a lego piece. Seconds later, a small boy with a mop of blonde hair runs down the huge spiral staircase. He bent down to pick up the lego piece, then looks up at me with big blue beady eyes.

"ARE YOU AH-BELLE?" The boy screeched, mispronouncing my name. As I opened my mouth to correct him, he grabs my hand and drags me through a maze of halls until we reached a large spacious room which I guess is the living room.

He plopped me down on one of the gold velvet couches with small black designs, then ran off. Behind me is a ceiling tall window with red curtains pinned on the side. Looking out the window is an outdoor pool with a small waterfall stretching down one side.

Looking back inside, there are two more couches, like the one I'm sitting on, surrounding a short, rectangular, glass table with gold painted wooden legs. To my left was a flat screen TV hanging from the ceiling with a cabinet under it containing various consoles.

Footsteps echoed from the hall to my right gradually growing nearer. The footstpes stopped at the end of the hall into the living room to reveal Headmistress Harrison wearing a white blouse over a blue blazer with matching blue skirt that ended right above her knees. Her hair was put into a messy bun with a few strands of her blonde hair loose. Even at her age, she's still beautiful.

"Ah hello Arabelle. I'm glad you made it here safely," she said smiling. "By now, I'm sure your mother has explained everything I am guessing?"

I politely answered yes. This wasn't what I wanted though, I wanted to live like any other students here: in a dorm. Of course not though, because my mother is overprotective, not trusting anyone in the entire planet.

I decided to stand up and say what I actually wanted.

"Uh actually Headmistress Harrison-"

"Please call me Taylor," cutting me off. She smiled then as if reading my mind, she said, "Though, we can make sure your mother doesn't notice if you were to live in a dorm like the rest of the students."

Biting my lip, I wasn't sure if this would be a good idea. But if a smart, responsible, successful woman named Taylor Harrison suggests that, then I guess there's no denying it.

-------------------------

SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO FINISH THIS CHAPTER. I'M SO TERRIBLY SORRY. I'VE BEEN SO BUSY AND I'M ALSO SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT SDKFHSKFJSSDFS.