Chaptet 10 Taking Back Reality Part 2

"March 17th 2077. Today marks the 6oth anniversary since demise of the universe. I'm your host..." Andy stopped listening, he got up out of the little window room at the main room, Evan was there cooking a stew, the same stew they had for about a month now.
"Anything on the radio?" Evan asked with a mature voice, and now is grown blue beard.
"Nothing," Andy replied with disappointment, "do you know! I'm sick and tired of hanging around here! I say we just go into the castle, NOW!"
"Of it would make you feel better, we can sneak around and look for him. OK, but I'm not doing this every week!"

They made their way up to the high standing castle, and snuck around the entrance. Facing a really tall wall, they climbed all the way up. Sneaking through the castle, there were a load of really odd relics hung on the wall.

They came to a really open room, with a big pit of lava at the bottom, and long high bridges going over it.
"Umm let's, let's not go in here." Evan muttered.
"Why?"
"Oh no!" Evan laughed awkwardly, "that's uhh yea go in," he started sweating.
Inside, were a load of bridges, and looking across to other bridges, they saw a bright light at the entrance of on bridge, and out stepped a familiar face, it was Gabe!
"Andy look!" Evan said,
"Oh my god!" Andy shouted, "GABRIEL!!"
Gabe turned to see them and was filled with joy. But it didn't last long, because from behind Gabe, was a ever growing figure, it grew from out the lava, passing Gabe. Light grew on it and Andy and Evan saw it was Lucifer.
They panicked and shouted stuff along the lines of 'ahhh' 'GABRIEL' 'look behind' but before Gabe could make out what the were trying to convey, Lucifer held out a huge spear and inpaled Gabe in the stomach! Blood flew out of his mouth as the spear flung him up, still attached. Andy shouted out to him, "GAAABE" as Evan put his hands on Andy's shoulders. But the only thing Gabe did, while have been impaled, was turn his head to face Andy, and through his bloody mess, he smiled at Andy. He just smiled, blood dripping from either side of his mouth. Andy started crying but he knew that Gabe was trying to keep him brave, as he was.
The spear lent down, and Gabe's lifeless bloody corpse dropped down to the lava below. Andy bent down on his knees, his hands on the edge of the bridge. Lucifer turned his massive head to look at Andy and he shouted,
"you'll get over it!"
"What!" Andy shouted at him, he stood up and clenched his fists.
"Oh no, you won't then," Lucifer said as he started walking towards Andy and Evan, "would you like to join him in the dark abyss?" He laughed.
Acting out of rage and cowardliness, Andy ran across the bridge back to the main hall of the castle, he ran out and into the woods.
Evan looked up at Lucifer and ran after Andy.

After 20 minuets of looking, Evan found in their bunker, he was standing in the lone room with the reset button, he had his hands over it.
"NO ANDY!!" Evan shouted shouted from behind him.
"Why not!!" Andy shouted back in a blind rage.
"Because!" He lowered his voice, "this would be a very silly thing to do."
"Why!"
"I don't want this.... Gabe wouldn't want this."
Andy turned around to see Evan, and tiered up. "No, no I, I have to do this!" He fell into Evans arms.
"Why, why do you?" Evan asked with a calm voice, trying to calm Andy down.
"Because!.... Gabe was the, the only person," he looked back at the reset button, "the only person who meant something to me."
"No no" Evan said kneeling down at him, "what about your daughter?"
"I don't have a daughter!!"
"What?!"
"It was all fake, a brain wash if you will!" Andy said as he stood up facing the button.
"If you do that, you'll remember." Evan warned him.
"I don't want to remember!"
"And I'll forget!"
Andy lifted his head and slowly turned to face Evan. The only expression on his face, was guilt, and he said, "you push it!"
Evan looked up at him, "what!?"
"You'll remember, which I'm sure you'll not mind, and, I'll forget! And, and I'll, and Gabe will be back!!"
Evan looked up at him, and then looked down to the ground, he sighed, "what if you make the same mistake?"
"But I won't!"
"But you won't know what your gonna do!"
"You will you can sto..." Andy turned to look at Evan, and said, "how many times have you done this?"
Evan snapped to look at Andy, he had a little warm smile. "What!?"
"I realise now. But how many times? How many times have you seen this conversation? How many times, have you... seen.... Gabe die?" He bent down at Evan and gave him a hug.
"In the hospital, was that you?"
"That was from when I pushed the button. Yes."

Andy snapped up and said "No! I won't push it! And neither will you!" Andy shouted, "we will kill Lucifer! Separate these worlds... and take back reality!"