Chapter 5 Overthrowing

Gabe and Andy ran your the building, but Beatrice had fallen over inside the building. They turned around to see the building completely gone. It's just gone. There was no trace of it.
"Oh no!" Gabe said as he knelt down to the floor and held his hands over his head.
"What is it." Andy asked.
"God wants us dead!" Gabe said as he fell back on his arse. "If God wants us dead, there's no chance of escape!"
"Why?"
"Well, he's God! He's fucking God!!!"
"But we can just shoot him ye?"
"No, there's no one strong enough to take him down." Gabe said as he sprang up with his hand over his head.
"I've got an idea!" Andy shouted!
"What?"
"Well there is one person. And I do believe we are closer that we think."
Andy turned around and saw Lucifer himself. He looked back and saw they were in a large cave and Gabe had gone.
"Hello again." Lucifer said as his huge body shrunk down to a human size. He was wearing a long black tailcoat. And his once supernatural form had turned into human's. "Andy yes?"
"Umm... yeah."
"I heard you wanted me?"
"Yes."
"So your plan? What is this about."
"Well God is trying to kill me!"
"Oh well your fucked!"
"Well? There is one other option?"
"Well that's great!" Lucifer said as he sat down in his chair. "So what is this"
"We... could hum..." Andy mumbled as he sat down in the other chair.
"C'mon, don't be worried about my presence. I'm just the fucking Devil!"
"Well we could work to together?"
Lucifers face grew a large smirk.
"Continue!"
     "So, we both want to, um do something with God,"
     "What do I want to do with him" Lucifer asked as he lent on his desk and his hand stroking his brown spiked beard. "Long story short, I want to kill him"
     "Well I want to know why he wants to kill me."
     "I know!"
     "Why!!?"
     "Because if you find out why he wants to kill you, you would find out something that would make you want to kill him."
     "Makes sense."
     "Soooo..." Lucifer said as he took of his tailcoat and hit Andy over the head with it, Andy got knocked to the ground. When he opened his eyes he looked around,   *no joking that's the last time I'll say it*   When he opened his eyes he saw he was in the green field from chapter 1, Gabe shouted form across the field,
    "Hey! Andy!!"
    "Gabe!!!" Andy shouted as they ran towards each other.
    "Oh my Devil, what happened!" Gabe asked as they stopped running "you just disappeared. And I just teleported into this big cave with Lucifer, he told me this plan and then I just, was here!"
    "Oh my god same happened to me."
    Lucifer appeared behind them.
    "So the plan?" Luey said.
    "Hey look, we need a boring bit to build up and set up the finally." Gabe said.
    "Hey can you stop breaking the forth wall please." Lucifer asked.
    "Umm are we gonna...
    "So the plan!" Lucifer interrupted. "Over that hill is God waiting for someone to die and go to heaven. Just follow me."
Lucifer lead them around the hill where God was standing, they snuck to gods door to heaven as they saw a teenager with a bald head walk over the hill, Lucifer saw him and whispered,
"Holy shit!"
"What?" Andy asked
"It's Evan!"
"Hey that's the kid you were looking for!" Gabe added.
"But I don't understand." Andy questioned. "Didn't you talk to him already?" But before he could think of what made sense and what didn't. Lucifer pushed them through the door.
There eyes were blinded by the light but before they could say anything. Lucifer had gone back through the door. They stayed there trying to open the door for about 2 minutes, but all they heard was God shouting "DON'T SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT!!. But a voice from behind them shouted,
"Hey kids, I'm here!" The voice turned out to be lucifer.
"How did you-
"SO! Let's go lay the trap!" Lucifer said as he sunk around.
Andy and Gabe followed him, but far behind.
"I'm not sure about this" Gabe whispered
"What do you mean?" Andy asked
"Well were working with the Devil to kill God!"
"SO THAT'S YOUR PLAN!" A loud thundering voice shouted from behind them. There shoulders comically went up and the slowly turned around at the same time. They saw a man in white robes at least 3 time the size of them!
"Ummm... ummajamu." Andy whispered.
"WHAT!" God demanded
"Umumahm" he repeated.
Got knelt down to head what he was saying, his head the same level as Andy's.
"What?" God asked.
But without a second thought, Andy flew towards God and roundhouse kicked him in the chin. God grabbed his chin as he got back up.
"You MOTHER FOCKER!!" God shouted as he tried to stamp on them, missing every time, mostly concerned that he may now have a bum-chin.
"Fucking RUN!" Gabe shouted, and they ran away. They didn't run far before they got to Gods castle. It was a white and grey curved square, like a castle form the 15th century. They ran towards it but the drawbridge wasn't open.
"Fuck!!" Andy shouted as he threw himself down the moat. As he was about to hit what he thought was water, he passed right through it, as if it was a cloud. He found himself back on earth, well, a good couple of thousand feet in the air, he looked around *I didn't even mean to do that* He looked around and saw a plane that he was going to crash into,
"Get back here you asshole!!" God shouted as he was nosediving towards Andy.
"Shit!" Andy thought but as luck would have it, Gabe came diving after him with a parachute on his back. God shrunk down to human size and caught up with them but the plane was right below them. Andy and Gabe crashed through the planes roof, as they fell through the plane, it seemed that every passenger they passed dabbed. They fell out the back door and were heading to a massive ocean.
"Fuck. We're gonna die." Andy said as he looked at Gabe with a frightened look.
"But how? We could drown or we could be killed by, fucking God!"
There was an explosion from in the clouds and Lucifer came surfing the wind on a plank of the drawbridge. He passed God and reached up with Andy and Gabe. He pulled out a knife and let go of it, it flew (fell slower then him) upwards and hid God right between the eyes. He dropped lifeless and fell into the sea.
Lucifer pulled out another dagger that said "soul" on the side of it and stabbed Gabe in the back, killing him.
"Why?!" Andy shouted
"Because I'm the fucking Devil, I'll do what I fucking well want boy!" And he stabbed Andy in the stomach, stopping his heart and he fell down with Gabe into the sea.
Andy felt nothing, he saw whiteness, but he heard a "beep" "beep" he opened his eyes, he was in a hospital, with his daughter standing next to him. He looked at her and she said.
"Your getting better, you'll be fine"