Chapter 3 The Zoo Trip

Andy sat on a bench outside the school reading #forgotten, his back aching from the shitty bench and his neck hurting from looking and his eyes hurting from moving around the pages the the interesting book. He looked up and saw a bus with a load of children getting on it. Andy overheard two teachers talking about needing three and only having two, but before he could hear anything else, one man looked over at Andy and shouted there's one. They came over to him and gave him £20.
"Hey you. Can you come with me on this bus" one man with spiked white hair.
"You've got your money. Now come."
The other man with a lanky beard said.
"Umm okay?" Andy said as he got up onto the bus.
He sat next to the man with a beard for just over 31/5 hours. None of them said anything to each other. The bus stopped outside a zoo?
*Why a zoo? Who's writing a fucking zoo story!? Sorry back to the story.*
Andy got out and saw a man standing in front of the "IM" of the Animal Kingdom sign. Andy burst out laughing as all the kids looked at him with a weird glair. Andy went up to the teachers and pulled out their list of students and saw Evan. He looked up at the teachers and asked,
    "Where's Evan?"
    "Ah, Evan, no he's not here, this trip is for the seventh year"
But the teacher went off shouting at another kid.
Andy's inner child broke out and he went around the zoo looking at all the animals. He passed a smol boy smoking, he bent down to him and coughed in his face.
But when he passed the rhino habitat, he noticed that there were no rhino in there.
He leapt over the fencing of the enclosure and saw there was no possible way up. There was a cave with no light going through it, but out of the blue... or the black. There came a horn, running out after it was a rhino. It came running at Andy and he looked around *no joking he didn't * Andy screamed and ducked down with his hands over his head. The rhino was kicked over with such a force... he, he just fell over. Andy looked up to see Gabe's uneasy face staring back at him.
"Usually I don't give a shit about anyone, mostly because everyone I meet is dead, but because I'm selfish. But I like you and, your about to die, so your welcome"
Gabe had his hand out looking down at Andy, but Andy just looked around *sorry I'll stop now* Andy clapped his hand onto Gabe's and he pulled him up.
"Looks like we got a rhino to deal with!" Gabe said getting into a fighting pose.
The rhino came running at Gabe, her horn really long about to stab Gabe in the chest, but Gabe did a spin with his leg out, leapt into the air and with his foot, smacked the rhino in the face. The rhino went flying. Andy stood there, his face filled with excitement and the rhino covered in blood.
"We should go!" Gabe said as he walked though a door that had just appeared in the middle of the enclosure.
"Umm... yes let's go." Andy said as he walked though the door, which vanished after they left.
Andy found himself in the office in the last chapter *oh sorry not aloud to say that*  He found himself in the same office he had got his job. The same man was standing there.
    "Waddup James" Gabe said to the man,  *who we now know is James*
    "I see you've got Andy. Sit down, both of you."
    Andy sat down on the end of the desk and Gabe got a chair from outside and sat next to him.
    "Andy!" James calmly said, "about this job. You've proven yourself, how do I say... shit. Your just plain shit. Sorry but I've got. Umm... another dead dude to fill out your spot in the job. So piss off!"
    "Who do you work for?" Andy asked James.
    "God."
    "Fucking new it"
    "And?"
    "Oh nothing." All this time Gabe had been looking out the window on fiery sea, but he turned around and said,
    "Then why do you live in hell!?"
    "look you don't like it? Speak to the man himself!" The door at the end of a corridor opened and James pushed them out. "Bye!!!"
    He slammed closed the door. He heard from the other side of the door Andy saying,
    "He's a bit of a dick!"