Chapter 16

'Yyeaahh' i stuttered once again

Shawn: 'is it mine?' He said calmly

I almost lost it 'IS IT YOURES WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK BUCKO, TWO WEEKS AGO WE HAD SEX AND NOW IM PREGNANT!?'

Shawn: 'Okay im sorry I was just making sure'

Me: 'Sorry for shouting at you'

Shawn: 'it's okay, what are we gonna do about it?'

Me: 'well I'm gonna keep it but you don't have to be apart of this kids life if you don't want to'

Shawn: 'of course I do, this is my kid I'm gonna be apart of its life'

Me: 'Okay, well I gotta go now but it's good to know you want to be apart of this kids life'

Shawn:' Here let me put my number in you're phone so you can contact me when you need me'

I smiled faintly, it meant a lot that he cared, it really did.

Me: 'Okay' I said while handing him my phone

He took my phone and put his number into it while smiling and when I got my phone back I could see why he was smiling he had put himself in my phone as 'Baby Daddy😉' what a goof.

Shawn: 'GoodBye Brooke'

Me: 'GoodBye Shawn'

Shawn led me out gave me a kiss on the cheek as a goodbye, i started to blush, 3 weeks ago I didn't like him at all and I now I believe I was falling for him.

I rang Maisie and Camilla to ask them where they were and I told them to meet me in the Red Rose Cafe, I went there and they were then within five minutes, they asked what happened of course and i informed them, they started to smile and told me that we were going to end up together and I said no that won't happen, they just smiled and rolled there eyes.

We left the mall,  and I dropped them home and headed back to my house, only to lay on my bed and wondered what would happen next, my mom came up to my room and sat down on the bed and held my hand and said something that shocked me
'Brooke, You're father and I Obviously weren't very supportive when you told us but we're gonna be here for you through  every step, we are very proud of the woman you've become today and whoever you got pregnant with is treating you right, which I would like to know who?'

I began to cry with happy tears, although my parents were always very supportive this was one of the nicest things my mum had ever said to me. I wiped away my tears and told my mum who I was pregnant by,

Me: 'Mum I got pregnant by Shawn Mendes'

Mum: 'The famous singer?' Shocked she said

Me: 'Yeah.'

Mum: 'Oh My My'

Sorry this chapter is short xox
What will happen next?
Will Shawn be apart of the kids life?
Will you're mum forbid you to have any contact with Shawn?
Will you're bump begin to show?
Are you the slut of the school?
Find out on the next chapter of 'Mendes Baby'