Take down hydra (part one)

(Ava's pov)

When Steve returns he's wearing his old captain America uniform and I finally realize what he's trying to do. He wants to see if he can get his friend to remember him. "Is everyone ready?" He asks, we all nod and head out. I go with hill, Sam, and Steve. Nat goes with nick. The three of us get inside the shield building and to a staircase. I jam the signal to the guards headsets and within a minute or two one of them opens the door to where we are. Hill and Sam hold up their guns to the man and he puts his hands up in surrender. "Excuse us." Steve says, the guard moves out of the way and the three of us follow behind Steve. He gets to the control panel and turns on the intercom system.

"Attention all shield agents. This is steve rogers. You've heard a lot about me over the last few days. Some of you were even ordered to hunt me down. But, I think it's time you know the truth. Shield is not what we thought it was. It's been taken over by hydra. Alexander pierce, is their leader. Strike and onsite are hydra as well. I don't know how many more, but I know their in the building. They could be standing right next to you. They almost have what they want. Absolute control. They shot nick fury and it won't end there. If you launch those helicarriers today, hydra will be able to kill anyone who stands in their way. Unless, we stop them. I know I'm asking a lot, the price for freedom is high, always has been. It's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." Steve then shuts off the intercom system and stands up. "Did you write that down first?" Sam asks "or was that off the top of your head?".

Hill takes over the computers and gives us each a headset and a chip to replace on the helicarriers. The boys and I are then off to get the mission under way. After a few minutes hill comes through on the head sets "their initiating launch." Our speed then increases "hey cap, how do we know the good guys from the bad guys?" Sam asks. "If they're shooting at you their bad." Steve answers "mildly concerned you had to ask that." I say to Sam. Sam then gets his wing pack ready to go "ready Ava?" He asks "lets go." Sam picks me up and carries me to one of the helicarriers as Steve jumps from the ledge to the platform below.

Sam and I reach my helicarrier and he drops me down as close as he can get without having to land. I land on a metal bridge the opposite of where I need to switch out the chips. This seems way too easy. I cautiously make my way across the bridge "hey cap, I found those bad guys you were talking about." Sam says over the ear piece. "You okay?" Steve asks "not dead yet." Sam replies. "Guys something's off. I'm the only one on this helicarrier." I say as I switch out the chips. "You already switched out the chips?" Sam asks. "Yeah. You can see why i feel something off. No one tried to shoot at you until you tried to eat on your helicarrier." I say. "Stay alert and don't leave the helicarrier." Steve says "thanks captain obvious. What else am I-" suddenly he appears "Ava?" I hear Steve ask. "Shit." I say as I stare at he winter soldier, "Ava, what's going on?" Steve asks. He starts to shoot at me and I dodge as fast as I can. I take out my Gun and aim it at him from behind the short guard wall. I shoot him in the leg and he falls to one side.

Making a speedy recovery he gets back on his feet and continues towards me across the bridge. "What is this guy? The terminator?" I say to myself. Once he gets close enough I go to attack him,  he dodges and goes for a counter attack, I dodge it. It's a lot of back and forth but the longer I keep him here the more time Sam and Steve have to eat their helicarriers offline. "Sam status." Hill says "engaging." He replies "all right cap. I'm in." Sam continues. After a moment hill comes back over the ear piece "eight minutes cap." Hill informs "the hell is taking you so long?" I ask just before receiving a blow to the stomach. "Working on it." Steve says. I quickly rush the winter soldier and land a swift kick to the chest knocking him back a few steps. "I'm in." Sam says, I land a punch and dodge a knife. "Weren't you already in?" I ask "bravo locked" Sam replies. "Two down one to go." Hill informs us. "Steve, I know your sorta the person of interest in this situation but could you possibly move a bit faster? Your friend really knows how to fight." I say as I Dodge and land multiple hits. "Your with Bucky?" Steve asks. In that moment it happened and I couldn't answer. The agent in me has completely taken over now.