Chapter 12

Sorry for not updating in a long time >o< I had a lot of stuff going on, so sorry about that but I'm going to be updating this all week, plus this chapter is going to be very long! Plus I had to go reread the last chapter and I'm editing this book xD and I just notice the book is at 1.2k view!!!!!!! I was like "da fuck...HOW I'M BAD AT WRITING Aaaaa" 

-Mom looks at me-  Me "shit...."

IF video is gone, the song is Simon Curtis Flesh

Wait until I tell you to play, plus this chapter is going to be long and maybe there is going to be smut c;; (Evan is the bottom bitch xD) (Jonathan is Top) Damn I told you well shit...

-SORRY FOR SPELLING AND GRAMMAR-

-------------------------------------

Evan POV

I woke up smelling the scent of cinnamon in the air. 

I got up from my bed walking towards the door opening it getting hit with the scent of baking in the air, I started to walked the downstairs following the scent of cinnamon from who was cooking it. When I got to the main floor I was still following the cinnamon smell though the giant mansion/house, the scent of cinnamon got stronger when I was walking towards the kitchen; when I got into the kitchen my eyes were locked onto his light pink boxers. 

Delirious turned around with a smile on then turned back opening the oven taking out some cinnamon buns. (MHM TAKE OUT THOSE BUNS)(I'm sorry xDD)              

Setting them down on the oven top then he turned and started to walk towards me, stopping some feet away from me. He had just an apron on and his light pink boxers

"Breakfast is ready just wait until it cools down." He said with a wink

I nodded as I looked down blushing. He walked past me started to walk over to the stairs,  looked around the corner and he looked at me with a toothy grin. (xD sorry)

"Be right back I'm going to get some clothes on." He said with a giggle

"K, I will just stay here," I said, smiling back at him 

I saw him walk upstairs keeping my eyes on his boxers and his ass, I walked out of the kitchen and started to look around his house until I found a door that led to the basement; I stared at it and slowly walked over to it opening it to see it was all dark and cold. I reached for my phone in my pocket taking it out than turned on the flashlight then I took a deep breath and placed my foot on the first step but I felt someone breathing down my neck.

 I slowly turned my head to see who it was but they said "Boo." I jumped making me fall down all the way down to the basement floor.

Delirious POV

I watched Evan fall down all the way down, I ran down the stairs looking down at Evan who wasn't even moving at all. I bent down poking him on the head, He slowly looks up at me with a straight face like he was pissed.

"Ow..." He said laying his head on the basement floor. 

I laughed a little standing up staring down at him, I watched Evan's head slowly look over then he pointed to a door that had locks shut.

"Whats in there?" He said questing me 

I slowly looked over to the door then looked back at Evan who had a confused look on his face.

"Want me to show you...?" I said giggling 

He nodded getting up from the cold ground walking with me towards the locked door, I slowly pulled a key out of my pocket then slowly unlocked each lock from the door letting them drop onto the floor; I looked at Evan then looked back at the door opening it. I turned on the lights and looked over to Evan to see him walk in look around with his mouth wide open.