chapter two (2)

Baekhyun pov

I wake up at 8 o'oclock, time to get to work I walked to the bath and took a relaxing shower and brushed my teeth.

I wore my bath rope and get out I was about to dress up but an annoyed one call me, who is that??? I took my phone and looked at it Taehyung,ahhh what my annoying brother need from me in the morning, I answered the call.

"Hyung!!" Said the other line, "what do you want Taehyung??"I said, "ahh Hyung why are talking to me like this iam your younger brother you know!!"he said, "just say what do you want and end the call I have work "I said "okay Hyung I just wanna tell you that grandma misses you so much, she told me that yesterday when we visited her, so please can you go to her shop today??"he said, right grandma I miss her so much too it's been awhile since I saw her,"Okey,but please end the call now iam freezing byeee"and I hunged up.

I got dressed and leave my house ,and went to my company yes company iam not that poor boy anymore iam a rich man who has alot of money .

After that accident I worked on myself
I don't know why but I just don't want to be this loser and poor boy who I was anymore I wanted to prove to anyone who thinks of me that I can  do nothing that no I can do anything and iam now a rich man and a man who has a good imagine.

I reached my company and I was welcomed by my workers they bowed to me and smiled to me but I didn't smile back iam not that cheerful and the mood maker anymore iam completly cold hearted boy now.

"Hey dude" someone said from behind, I looked back and saw my bestfriend chanyeol, "good morning" I said to him, "good morning" he said back while smiling as usual, "Do we have alot of work today??" I asked him, he workes with me her , he is my rightarm here, "no we don't have much work today so you can go home early and take a rest you looke exhausted " he said worried, "don't worry iam Okay " I said and Pat his shoulder.

I went to my office and told my secretary to bring me the papers that need to be signed for today, when she bring them ohh yes like what chanyeol said I don't have much work today so I think I can go to grandma aftar I finsh.

Ahhh finally I finshed ,I get out of my office and closed the door, "chanyeol iam going Okay?"i said to chanyeol when I saw him,"Okey bye dude" he said and waved his hand to me, "bye" I said to him and went to my car and drive to my grandma's flower shop.

"Grandma" I said as soon as I entered the shop, where is she??!, "hello Sir how can I help you?" "Oh i was just looki--"I looked at the owner of that beautiful voice, and here I got the shock of my life,i froze ,my eyes teared, h-how no no I can't believe my eyes  , "Sir are you Okay??" She asked curiously ,I get closer to her "Taehee??!" i said and tears start falling down, i run to her and huged her very tight I feel her froze in her place and shocked "I-I can't believe this y-you're a-a-live, h-how?? Thank God you are alive " I huged her thighter "D-don't leave again Okay??" I said to her while cring, ohh I can't believe that I have her in my arms again, I feel her push me I broke the hug and look at her she looks shocked ,ohh how I miss her beautiful face but her hair is blonde now and she looks so pretty and stunning in it, "who are y-yo-u??" She asked me, what she dosen't know me??!

"You don't know me " I asked her shocked, she shake her head, "it's me baekhyun you don't remember me Taehee??" I asked her,"w-who are you i-i don't know you a-and who i-is t-taehee m-my name is t-taeyeon"she said shaking, w-what t-taeyeon she is not Taehee, I feel my tears again in my cheeks, stupid baekhyun Taehee died in your arms how can she be alive??!

I looked at taeyeon and bowed to her and keep apologizeing ahh I must scared her to death,"iam really sorry" i apologize to her again, " I-it's o-okey" she said and smiled weakly at me. I looked at her eyes ahhh even her eyes look the same as Taehee's.

Ahh I should stop that and accept the reality that Taehee is died