"y-you're awake!" minhyuk couldn't contain his surprise as he blurted the words out. his eyes were wide and his mouth couldn't say closed.

his sudden outburst woke the other four sleeping boys, all groaning at the sudden sound. they had become used to the silence.

mumbled words kept pouring out of minhyuks mouth, nothing he said made sense but the overwhelming feeling of shock took over as he blubbered, tears were added to the mix and soon enough everyone else caught onto the situation.

hoseok and hyungwon are okay!

the midnight-haired boy stood, his weak legs not being able to fully support his weight which only resulted in him accidentally knocking the chair he was sat on, over.

the noise startled everyone, their exhausted minds finally waking up to the situation.

suddenly, a sleepy and worried minghao burst into the room, a light ball was held in his palm, brightening the room.

"they're awake!" was the first thing spoken to him, causing him to startle. but soon enough, not even five seconds later, did the news sink in causing the boy to squeal happily and run into minhyuks arms for a hug.

"oh thank fuck! for a second i was doubting my powers!" minghao rejoiced, breaking apart from the hug. a big, beaming smile was on everyone's faces but minhyuk's faltered slightly at the choice of words the boy used.

"don't say 'fuck', you're like a fetus!"

"i am around 84 years old, you do realise," the chinese boy dead panned.

"i know, but you just look so good, it's not fair," minhyuk looked away, slightly envious but he held that emotion to himself. he then looked to hoseok, a bright smile taking over any previous emotion his face displayed and jumped onto the boys bed. he brought him into a tight hug.

"oh god, you have no idea how happy i am to see that you're okay," he whispered into the boys ear, getting slightly choked up. it was emotional, especially since the two are extremely close and always have looked out for one another.

"i am okay," he clarified, smiling into the hug as well. "but i'm pretty sure you should go to hyungwon. he's had it worse,"

at that, minhyuk pulled away, just enough to smile brightly one last time towards hoseok, and then he pulled away completely, getting off the bed and going to hyungwon.

the bruised and broken boy was surrounded by everyone else, kihyun was even holding his hand, but when hyungwon noticed the approaching figure he pulled his hand away and opened his arms the best he could, a small smile showing he's happy to be okay.

"come here,"

and so minhyuk did.

everyone stepped out of the way and went to talk to hoseok, and minhyuk straight away jumped into hyungwon's arms.

"you fucking idiot! why the fricking frack were you in that tree?" was the first thing that came out of the midnight-haired boy as he embraced the latter.

a chuckle left his swollen lips, and he raised his good arm in an attempt to hug him back.

"i was worried about hoseok. i couldn't find where you guys went, so, i went high up," he explained, voice hoarse and scratchy.

"could i please have some water?" he coughed, breaking the hug. minhyuk sat back and smiled at hyungwon's finally risen figure.

"of course. i'll be right back."

he jumped off the bed and exited the room. now hyungwon was alone, he took in a deep breath, wincing slightly at the pain it caused, but nonetheless, hyungwon smiled as he looked around the room.

jooheon and hyunwoo were telling hoseok animatedly about how they saved him from a further, harsher beating by kihyun, whilst changkyun and the said demon were sitting at the end of his bed listening, although kihyun was grumbling to himself.

hoseok looked over in hyungwon's direction and caught his eye. they flashed a brilliant golden-honey colour and hyungwon accompanied the emotion with a closed-lip smile.

hoseok smiled back, either a blush or a bruise on his cheek- hyungwon couldn't tell, but he looked cute- and then looked away, visibly happier.

[a/n;

omf I am really bad with updates I am sorry even tho it's not even that bad??? why am I worried ??? idk man, but w/e.

I hope you all enjoyed!!!! I decided to end the angst bc I didn't know where to go from there??plus I figured out the ending so !!! wooOp