.5

CHAPTER FIVE

hoseok sure is a surprising character, hyungwon has noticed as he tried to avoided the mentioned boy.

everytime hyungwon would be making his way around the school, he'd managed to almost always turn a corner to see the silver-haired boy there, sometimes by himself but almost always he was with a friend; one of the four boys he had met from the warehouse.

hoseok had actually seemed quite normal and chill whenever hyungwon caught sight of him randomly around the school. it gave the chestnut-haired boy hope that maybe the next time he bumps into hoseok no flirty comments will be spoken.

maybe they could actually be somewhat friends.

only if hoseok doesn't put on his 'charm' the next time they speak, of course.

but this all a what if. some half-assed wish that was made on 11:11. hyungwon almost doubts things'll change, he doesn't even know why he wants them to. he doesn't need more annoying friends, minhyuk and kihyun had proven to be two too many annoying friends for hyungwon's liking, but he's stuck with them, unfortunately.

the thoughts made him sigh out loud as the lanky boy made his way to his last class for the day. another sigh left his mouth, but a more exaggerated one, as he realised he has another hour to deal with shitty people in a shitty environment.

making his final last strides towards the classrooms door, he muttered out almost silently "lord, give me strength." and then opened the door. of course, the usual stares were given but one of them stuck out from the rest.

there, next to his usual seat in the back left corner, was someone wearing their usual smug ass smile.

hoseok.

that little-

"babe, you're here! come sit," hoseok called out with a smile as he patted hyungwon's desk top. a few students turned to see what was going on but most ignored it. hyungwon on the other hand ignored the odd feeling being called 'babe' gave him and turned his body around to face the teacher that was shuffling papers around on his desk.

"sir, can i swap seats?" he uttered out monotonously. his face stayed blank as the teachers eyes contented with his.

with the same amount of dryness in his tone as hyungwon did, he replies "no." and then continued shuffling papers around.

hyungwon could smack a bitch.

but he didn't. instead, he sat his ass down next to the being occupying the once spare seat beside him and put his bag on the desk as a barrier.

hoseok, although expected something of the sort, was hurt by hyungwon's actions. was he really that bad? yes.

"okay class, listen up. also, hyungwon take your bag off the desk. you know the rules," the teacher instructed, having a slightly rude tone towards hyungwon.

said boy rolled his eyes at the attitude and took his bag off, forcefully shoving it to the ground. he huffed and laid his head on his desk, his arms acting as a cushion.

hoseok, beside him, although hurt from hyungwon's obvious distaste towards him, smiled at how cute he looked being all pouty.

after a while of hoseok just staring at hyungwon he accidentally let "cute." slip out causing hyungwon's head to shoot up snd stare at him with narrowed eyes.

hoseok, unprepared for such a reaction, felt his cheeks flare up. his eyes grew wide with surprise and he quickly looked away, acting as if that didn't just happen.

but it did happen. and for a second time that day hyungwon witnessed a different side of hoseok 

if the chestnut-haired boy was being completely honest he'd say that he could get used to this side of hoseok.

but he's not being honest. he's going to deny everything and keep throwing glares at the boy if he so much as tries to flirt with him again.

so throughout the rest of that class, he ignores hoseok. the silver-haired boy didn't even dare say anything to him anyways, not after that slip up.

-

shoving a cupcake into his mouth, he listens to minhyuk animatedly talk about his day and that hyunwoo guy. hyungwon only just remembers him.

he's tried to block that night out from his memory.

right now, as they sit in minhyuks living room, hyungwon gets a call from kihyun which he debates answering. minhyuk has stopped talking and flapping his arms around as they both now just stared at hyungwon's phone buzzing.

"hmm, i think you should probably answer that," minhyuk suggests, pointing over at the device.

"hm, yeah. probably," hyungwon picks up anyways.

"yes?" he answers with. he hears kihyun laugh slightly and then answer.

"hello to you too. i was wondering if you wanted to hang out?" he sounded slightly nervous through the speaker but hyungwon paid no mind to it.

"uh, i'm at minhyuks right now. why don't you come here?"

"oh, uh, well sure. i was kinda just hoping it could be us two but okay, i'll be there soon," his voice showed disappointment and hyungwon furrowed his brows at the tone.

"what if us two hang out tomorrow after school? we could go to that cool lake thing we found that one time?" hyungwon suggested. although his fiends annoy the shit out of him, he isn't heartless. he cares for them a lot.

kihyun's face lit up on the other side of the phone, and although hyungwon couldn't see his smile, he heard it in the boys reply.

"yes, that'd be awesome! okay, well, i'll still come over because i already told my mum, so i'll see you in twenty. tell minhyuk to prepare me some cider."

hyungwon chuckled at his response. the conversation ended after hyungwon told him he'd do so then said bye.

"alrighty, well, kihyun wants to get turnt tonight. should we go stock up? i got paid last week,"

"fuck yeah."

the two grabbed their wallets and minhyuk grabbed his keys then they made their way outside to the black car siting in the driveway.

on the way to the bottle shop the two talked aimlessly about anything and everything, even hoseok. the boy somehow makes his way around everywhere and hyungwon doesn't know how to feel about it.

[a/n;

yaknow how I said id make this chapter longer? well, I didn't. and it's also late. lol.

I'm sorry but it's holidays and I wanna spend my time having a fuckin blast so !!

but anyways I hope this was good!!! please vote and comment! (~:

aNnndD HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope everyone stays safe while celebrating but I hope you all have a really good time!!!!

I sincerely hope 2017 is exceptional for you all, I know my 2016 was amazing. STay SaFE AND STAY HAPPY!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!