Chapter 2- Meeting our New Sister

Liam’s POV

The following day we were all busy moving into our new house.  We decided to let our new sister decorate her own room. We were now in our rooms unpacking our stuffs. When we first arrived here Louis and Harry immediately ran upstairs to choose their rooms. Of course they chose the rooms with balconies on it.

I am currently cooking lunch for everyone; I decided to make some spaghetti with the help of Harry of course. We have to keep Niall out of the kitchen since he kept babbling about him being hungry and about us cooking slowly. I told Harry to set the table since the spaghetti is almost finished he nodded and started to put the plated in the table. When we were done we immediately called the others for lunch. Guess who got here first Right of course it was Niall he immediately helped himself without waiting for the others to go down. We sat down and helped ourselves, Paul told us earlier that we should be at the orphanage after lunch so that we can let our new sister rest and get comfortable with us and her new home.

When we were finish with our lunch, we immediately piled inside the car and drove to the orphanage. Simon texted me that we would pick our new sister from “Harmony Orphanage” (A/N totally made up) He told me that we have the freedom to choose whoever we may like.  The drive from the house was 30 minutes, during the ride we kept singing along with whatever song is playing on the radio. My thought kept wondering about our new sister, what if she’s a fan or what if she isn’t? I sighed knowing that deep down our lives will definitely change.

When we arrived at the orphanage, we were greeted by a girl with brunette hair and blue eyes.  She smiled at us; luckily she wasn’t a crazed fan.

“Hi, I’m Jessica welcome to Harmony Orphanage how may I help you?” she greeted us cheerfully.

“Hello, we would like to adopt a child, I’m sure our manager told you about us arriving here.” I replied with a smile.

“Of course, come in my aunt told me that we would be expecting some visitors.” She said while opening the door allowing us to enter.

We entered the orphanage and were lead to a room; Jessica told us that she would be right back. She came back with a lady that has blonde hair but the same eyes as her.

“Hello I’m Lara, Jessica’s aunt. Simon just called a few minutes ago asking if you have arrived Do you boys have any age in mind?” she asked.

“No, we agreed that we would find out when we met her.” I told her truthfully.

“All right I’ll call the girls down okay?” she said before telling Jessica to call the girls.

“Girls ages please come downstairs” we heard Jessica yell.

We immediately heard footsteps coming from upstairs. We saw like ten girls coming down and once they saw us they immediately started squealing and they started to surround us. Some of the girls even ran upstairs to get their stuffs for us to sign. We were all busy trying to calm the girls and signing each of their posters, albums and whatever they have at the same time. While most of the girls are busy hovering around us, I saw one girl who just came downstairs stared at us with wide eyes. I smiled at her and she smiled back before returning upstairs. The girls stopped chattering when they heard Lara blowing her whistle. The girls immediately formed at straight line.

“All right now girls, these boys will be adopting one of you, but before they do they would like to talk to each one of you personally, so I will call you one by one do you understand?” she told the girls. They nodded and went upstairs.

 Jessica started to call each girl one by one. We asked them questions like what is your favourite color? What do you like to do? What are your hobbies? .