Chapter 20

Dans POV.

Me and phil sat on the sofa with bowls of cereal enjoying a good anime.
I really enjoyed these days that I spent with him of course lately I've been really busy trying to make videos and me and phil planing our next tour! Of course I'm enjoying all of it a lot but I do miss the good old day where we could just relax and i could procrastinate making videos. Y/n has really encouraged me to make more Video she says that I owe it to my fans I mean they are the most loyal, crazy, and kind fans a guy could have.
I was hoping that on day soon I could go to America again and do some collabs with my American friends and possibly finally meet y/n's family. I was just to get up and put my bowl away when mimu jumped on my lap and cuddled up to me. I smiled then looked at phil who was looking at me.
"Fine!" Phil said grabbing my bowl and walking off to the kitchen.
Mimu curled up on my lap Making little noises here and there.
"Hey dan I think that we should go to America soon I wanna go back to the beach and tan."
"Hahahha tan ok then but yea I wanna go back to and we can take y/n to see her family there."
"Yea ok we can plan out the trip later and I'll order the tickets tomarrow."
"Ok sounds good"

I decided to wait and make the trip a surprise for y/n I know she has been a little homesick so what's better then to take her home.

I know this chapter was short sorry but I gotta go to bed! Also I read almost all your comments so if you have any questions for me feel free to ask in the comments! Ok I love y'all bye!