Chapter 18

Dans POV
After my flight landed I couldn't wait to see my best friend and girlfriend. My trip was great but I really missed them I hoped y/n didn't find a new better looking guy, which probably wouldn't be hard.
I went to the baggage claim and stood there until I saw my black luggage come around I struggled to get it off , but finally made it.
I had told phil and y/n just to stay at our flat since my flight would be getting in late.

I got home and found phil asleep on the couch along with Y/n who had her head rested on phil's sholder. I set my stuff in my room and headed back to the lounge, I slightly shook y/n trying to wake her up to no avail I then went to phil and I could not wake him so I decided to pick y/n up and put her in my bed. I placed my arm, one under her head the other under her legs I then lifted her up groaning at how unfit I am. I sat her on the bed pulling the covers over her, and kissed her forehead as I went to help phil.
I put a blanket over him on the couch ( I wasn't gonna try to pick him up) I then quietly walked up the stairs and shuffled into bed with y/n. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close and snuggled my head beside her neck.
When I heard a loud bang down stairs me and y/n both shot our heads up. We made our way down stairs and tuned the corner to see phil laying on the floor clutching his leg blood covering his hand.
Y/n ran to phils side "oh my god what happened phil!" y/n yelled.
"Well I was getting some tea and as I was walking out and ran into the door and it made me drop my mug and I fell on the broken glass." Phil whimpers looking embarrassed.
"Come on phil let me help you clean this up, Dan can u cleanup the glass please." Y/n helped him up as I walked to the closet to get the broom.
    I threw away the glass and walked back to the bathroom.
" Dan we're going to have to take him to get Stitches."
"Ugh ok I'll go get dressed."

    We made it the emergency and luckily their were only a few people there  and they took phil back quickly, and me and y/n waited in the lobby.

Ok y'all im sorry about such a short chapter. My life is getting busy rn and I just have been kinda lazy and I have  friends who have been wanting me to wright them storys so I've been trying to work on those so yea I'll continue the hospital part next time ok thx guys!