Chapter 12

Phils pov
I knew that he kissed me in the spur of the moment and it meant nothing, so I had to put my feelings for him behind me and help out my best friend. I had to go to y/n's and find out what happens.

*knock knock knock*
The door creaked open and I saw y/m poke her head out with her mascara dripping down her cheeks.

"Can I talk to you about Dan?" I said slowly moving closer.
"Look if your gonna yell at me to then just go away!" She tried (chaied 😂😂sry inside joke) slamming the door In my face but I stopped her first.
"Look I wanna hear your side of the story too!"
"Fine come in." She unlocked the door wiping her eyes off with a towel.
YOUR pov
I let phil in hoping to prove to him that it was all a mistake.
"Ok so what really happened?"
"Well..." I told him my entire story from the beginning trying not to break into tears along the way.
"Wow." Phil said his eyes slightly widened."well that really changed the story and I do think Dan really overreacted." Phil said placing his hand on mine.
"I just can't believe he had absolutely no trust in me."
" well y/n you do have to understand your his first real girlfriend in a long time."
"I know but..." I knew there was no buts but I still couldn't get the anger out of my head.
"Well I'm gonna head BACK home and have a talk with Dan, okay?"
"Yea okay." I said looking at my lap, phil lifted my chin and I stared into his ocean blue eyes.
"It will be okay." He then left me to my own thoughts, which I might add is Never a good idea.

Phils pov
I truly believed y/n, and I wanted to make things right between them even if that means discarding all other feelings toward Dan. I headed to my flat to convince Dan he had made a mistake.

Awe phils such a good freind isn't he. (Had to add some phan obvi) also WTH 600 READS THIS STORY IS LITERAL YRADH BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THOSE READING!😘 also if u wanna read a Philz reader then check out MA other story "the boy with wings"

Thx bye guys! :)