Chapter 4: Truth or (Kiss) Dare

Emalisa's P.O.V.

"I say we go somewhere and get to know each other so that we can put a positive spin on our beautiful new friendship!" Tony exclaimed dramatically. We all laughed.

"But seriously though," he said more seriously, "we should get to know each other."

"I agree," said Clo, "I vote we hang out more."

"Agreed!" We all said in unison, "let's just stay here," I voted, "and play a game."

"TRUTH OR DARE!" Shouted Xander. "Yes!" Agreed Lexi, "I'll get a water bottle!"

"Ummmmm," said Tony, "why?"

"Dramatic flair," explained Clo. "K," he agreed, sneaking a glance at her.

"Ok," Lexi said, returning with a bottle, "I'll spin first," she spun, and it landed, on Xander.

"Truth or dare?" Asked Lexi.

"Dare," Xander said, smirking, "hit me."

Lexi smirked, then slapped him. He stared at her, dumbfounded. "You asked, for it." She said, shrugging. "That I did," he said, touching his cheek in amazement.

"I dare you too....." She smirked, "do EXACTLY as I say when I say it."

Xander raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

"You'll see," she said, smirking knowingly, "when I'm ready for what I want."

He dropped his jaw in awe, amazement, and a little bit of lust. I scrunched my face in disgust. "Ok," Xander said, recovering, "my turn." He spun, and landed on me.

"I dare you to check out Jax." He said simply. I looked at my friends. They agreed it was safe. I looked at him, he had shaggy brown hair with blond highlights, a hot tan, those gorgeous green blue eyes that could probably make me commit suicide if they asked, and the most incredible eyelashes, dark and long. When I was done, I spun and landed on Xander.

"Use one word to describe Lexi." I said, "You didn't ask me truth or dare," he challenged.

"It works for both," I said shrugging.

"Hot," he said, staring, again, lustfully at Lexi. She stared back, winked, then turned away. Xander spun, and landed on Tony.

"Ok," Xander started, "who do yo-"

"Woah, woah, woah, woah. Woah." Tony said, annoyed. "You didn't even ask me truth or dare."

"I didn't need to,"said Xander, smirking, "but truth or dare?"

"Truth," Tony muttered, grudgingly. Xander smirked.

"Who do you like?" Tony blushed profusely. "Someone" he muttered under his breath, vaguely. "Who?" Xander persisted. He muttered something that I couldn't hear, but Xander just smirked and said "Ohhh, so you li-"

"How bout you tell your 'true love' who she is?" Tony challenged. Xander blushed, "Touché, touché." He muttered.

Tony spun, and landed on Lexi. He looked at her expectantly.

"Dare," she said, smirking, "try me."

"I dare you to kiss Xander," he blurted out. Lexi simply got up, went over to Xander's lap, straddled him, grabbed his face, and kissed him. He reacted quickly, wrapping his arms around her back, but before his hands could go to her ass, she pulled away, stood up, smirked, and walked back to her spot. She purposefully avoided his lustful gaze as she spun the bottle and landed on Tash.

"I dare you to kiss Marco on the cheek in the minimum." Lexi said, satisfied.

"You didn't even ask me!" Tash yelled, indignant. "I chose for you," Lexi said, simply.

Tash blushed, "Are we really gonna have that cliché game of truth or dare?" She asked, trying to stall. "No stalling!" Yelled Jaxon, and we all chuckled. Tash blushed, leaned over, and put a lingering kiss on Marco's cheek. He leaned into it, as if wanting more, but then she backed away, her hands covering her cheeks. Tash spun, and landed on Lexi.

"It's always back to Lexi." Clo joked, and we chuckled. "I'm picking for you this time," Tash threatened, "I dare you to clean my room well"

"Nooooooooooo" she moaned, making Xander shiver, "I HATE cleaning!" She complained. "Too bad," Tash said, smirking. Lexi spun, and landed on Tony, "kiss Clo!" Lexi blurted out. His eyes widened and he faced Tash, begging not to make him. Tash just smirked, and made a 'hurry up' sign with her hand. Tony sighed, pulled Clo into his lap, one arm around her back and one on her neck, and kissed her. Clo kept her hands to herself, but kissed back. They released relatively quickly. They both blushed and Clo climbed out of his lap and went back to her seat. Tony spun, and landed on Jaxon.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"Ok," he said, slowly, "I dare you too..."

Jaxon's P.O.V.

'This has been a fairly active game of truth or dare' I thought to myself as Chloe climbed out of Tony's lap. Tony spun, and landed on me.

"Truth or dare?" He asked.

"Dare" I replied, absently, sneaking a peak at Em.

"Ok," he said, slowly, "I dare you too kiss E-!" He was cut off by Chloe tackling him and putting a hand over his mouth. Tasha went over to Emalisa to protectively hug her while Alexis went to help Chloe, even though Tony had shut up the moment Clo touched him. I looked at Emalisa, who had scurried to her bed and hugged her knees to her chest fearfully with Tash consoling her quietly and rubbing her back.

"Is she okay?" I asked, worried, "Did we do something wrong?"

"Just some bad memories," Em said recovering, "just something I'm trying to get over."

"I'm guessing it has to do with hm, right?" Tash looked at me appreciatively for not saying HIM. "Yeah," she responded, "you'll learn soon enough." Tash seemed surprised at her words.

"But not yet," she said, "I'm not ready yet." I nodded reassuringly.

"Clo, Lexi," Em called, "you can let em up!"

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Good morning!!!!!! How are y'all? I just eon a gold medal, do I'm in a good mood. And I don't have a lotta homework!!!!! So hurray!!!!!!!!!! Have a nice day! I might post some more later.

The First FallOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara