Shopping For Shit

*KAI*

I smile as we get to the mall so we can go shopping and I grab ahold of Stiles arm so I don't get lost. He smiles down at me and I smirk and move my skirt down showing my belly piercing.

"I want to get my lip pierced and maybe my tongue?" I smirk looking at Tony then Stiles hoping one of them say yes.

"Lip is ok not the tongue. We don't want you known as the oral queen." Tony shrugs as he hands Stiles $10,000 so we can get stuff we need or want.

We look at each other and mumble "phones?!" But Tony stares.

"You guys don't need to get phones with that what color do you want they have Rose gold, Gold, Silver, Shiny Black, and Matte Black?" Clint smirks pulling out his phone and opens notes then looks at us again.

"Ummmm... Rose gold?" I shrug and he nods typing something down and then looks back at me smiling then to Stiles.

"Matte black would be good." Stiles speaks plainly. So I'm gonna cheer him up and or make him embarrassed.

He nods shooing us off so I pull Stiles to Victoria secrets since I need bras and underwear. Once we get there Stiles goes bright red and I smirk making him help me choose some underwear and bras since he is like my brother. There was this group of guys who noticed me in Victoria secrets and started to wolf whistle and Stiles got pissed and flip off the guys but they didn't care I I pulled Stiles over to check out since I had like 15 pairs and it came to like $200 bucks and I'm laughing.

We leave the store and I spot a piercing store and run into the store taking like $300 from Stiles. He tries catching up to me but he trips slightly. I don't stop and grab like 10 younger piercings and one to put in. Then I grab 10 sets of snake bite with one to put in and I wait in line to pay and get my lip and tongue pierced. Stiles finally catches up to me and glares seeing I have tongue piercings in my hands.

"I'm sorry I'm getting my tongue pierced it's my body and I don't feel pain so I'm sorry." I shrug having someone pull me and take me to the back to pierce my tongue.

This guy who has one piercing which is his ear is staring at me in horror. "Did you not feel that??" He questions me and I shake my head grabbing a mirror staring at my tongue happy

 "Did you not feel that??" He questions me and I shake my head grabbing a mirror staring at my tongue happy

Before we could pierce my lip Clint comes in and glares at me and I smile. "What I'm only getting my lips pierced." I smile hoping he lets me but shakes his head no.

"Come on we are going to get clothes. And Kai maybe another time." He smiles and I nod my head frowning paying the guys for my piercings with $200 left.

"Clint what would you do if Kai gets her tongue pierced?" Stiles looks at me butting his lip.

"I wouldn't and couldn't do anything if it's already in her tongue." He shrugs frowning. "I just don't want her to get made fun of." He smiles but frowns at the same time.