Words.

Life hasn't always been on the sides of Kai and Stiles they've been through some rough shit. Some Really Really Rough shit. An it doesn't help that they're in an alleyway fighting for there life against horrible people....

*Stiles*

"Come on leave us alone we'll give you anything you want" I pleaded backing into a wall with a very tall guy hovering over me and another doing the same to Kai. "How about your virginity." The guy hovering over Kai snickered. You could see the furry in Kai's eyes right before she punched the guy. He snickered and then smirked before throwing his own punch causing her to fall to the ground instantly. "Kai!" I yelled she started to get up be he started to beat her, and the guy standing above me started to do the same.
"Help" I croaked out. Nothing. "Help" I said again softer. "Hello,.. is someone there". I kicked the trash can whale Kai laid in my lap. He looked over at us and ran over to us. "Help" I said again before falling into Unconsciousness.
As I woke up I noticed someone walking around

 then noticed I wasn't in a hospital but a type of lab like place

then noticed I wasn't in a hospital but a type of lab like place. I tried to sit up but the "pacer" rushed to my side. "You need to sit son." He said calmly helping me lay back down. "Where's Kai and where's my binder."
I practically yelled. "Kai's over there and my friend Natasha got you out of you so you could breathe better". He said smiling. I looked next to me at another bed type thing and there laid a passed out Kai. "Thank you". I said. He smiled then walked out of the room. I laid there analyzing my bruises when I noticed my "chest" was gone. "Ahhh!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. A group of people ran in as I sat up. "It's gone." I said starting to cry of happiness. "It's... It's gone... but how?" I asked crying. "I know people." Said the guy from earlier. "How's it already healed?" I asked. "Magic". He said chuckling. I lifted up my shirt and saw no scars or anything. I slowly got up and hugged him. He was resistant at first but he hugged back. That lasted a few minutes until I heard Kai "Well I missed something". "Yeah" I said laughing. Everyone left but one.

"I'm gunna need to asked you guys a few questions" he said

"I'm gunna need to asked you guys a few questions" he said. " Ok, but I'd like to know names." I said. "Well the guy who saved your life and who you just hugged is Bruce Banner and I'm Tony stark." He said smiling. "Nice to meet you I'm Stiles and this is Kai". I said and he nodded. "So may I ask what happened." He asked softly while sitting in his spiny chair. "We were attacked by some creeps. They fucked with us then Kai threw a punch. Which caused them to snap. They finally left after quite a while.... We sat in that cold, dark alley waiting for someone to help us.... Anyone. Then she passed out and I started to yell for help. Nobody came... not till Banner heard me. And then I lost consciousness." I said sitting on the bed. "Where do you guys live?" He asked kindly. "Orphanage". Kai said looking at her hands. "You know what, not anymore. We'll take you back later to get your stuff." He said then went out of the room. "I'm so tired, Sti. " Kai said reaching for her blanket. I got up and put it over her, then grabbed my pillow and but it on her bed so she had 2. I turned out the lights then left the room.
I walked around for awhile before finding the bathroom. I splashed water on my face then walked out running into someone. I looked up and started to blush. "I...I... I'm sor..sorry". I stuttered horribly. "It's ok". The cute guy said. "I'm Clint". He said putting his hand out for me to shake. "Stiles" I said shaking his hand. "Any clue on how to get to humanity?" I asked softly. "Yeah, follow me" he said starting to walk. "Are you hungry?" He asked looking down at me. "Yeah a little." I chuckled. He nodded as we walked into I'm guessing the living room. "Natasha went to get Pizza so I guess your stuck hear with us." He smirked. "Who's us?" I questioned. "Well thats Thor, Tony and banner then there's me." He said.