《 2 》

Perrie POV:
______________

     When we finally gotten to the beach house, we were getting out the things out of the car and into the beach house. What are we doing here ? Glad you ask, but here is the probl- nevermind that's an spoiler alert 😉                  * winking face *.

    But anyway back to reality... As we were packing up and moving, we notice these boys walking over here.

   " Hey, well I know that y'all are new and stuff but we are throwing an party, and if y'all wanna come you can" The one with the blonde hair said

" Uh yeah, we'll see " Keri said.

After all of that awkwardness, we finished moving in and somehow we ended up all together in the kitchen.

" Are we going to that party or not " asked Josie

" Well... " Nadine said trailing off

" Come on we have to go " Keri said

" Ugh fine " Nadine gave in

" Well I'm going to get ready " Selena said walking up the stairs.

" So am I " I chimed in and went straight to the bathroom.

I took an shower and did my business. I had an black dress that was tight and fitted perfectly. I curled my hair and put on some mascara and lip stick.While slipping on some heels I walked downstairs and notice everyone was waiting on me.

We all walked out the door to the next house beside us, since the music and lights were coming from there. As soon as we enter, I smelt alcohol and cigarette smoke. I don't know what it was but this gave me bad vibes.

The guy with the blonde hair from earlier came up to me.

" Glad you can make it, want something to drink"

I know I shouldn't but I did... " Sure"

I follow him into the kitchen as he poured my drink. I took a sip and it instantly burned my throat.

" Well what do we have here" A boy with black hair and very built said to me.

" You know, your very beautiful " He said trying to touch me but I smacked his hand away .

" I'm going to go " I said walking away to find one of my friend.

I was starting to get pissed off. I walked around the whole house but didn't find anyone. I took a sip of the alcohol that was still in my hand. I walked upstairs into a bedroom. I looked around, until I heard a door close and locked.

I turned around and saw that guy with the black hair.

I knew why I didn't feel right when we walked in the house...

___________________

Cliffhanger

Thanks for reading💙💙💙