fifteen.

Harry's P.O.V
After returning to the main room of my flat, I was instantly greeted by Freezy.

"Mate, where the fuck have you been?" He asked and I parted my lips to answer, but he beat me to it. "Who the FUCK gave you those?" He asked, pointing to the few love bites on my neck.

I felt my cheeks instantly burn, "Cal.." I mumbled, looking away awkwardly as I casually blocked the bites with my hand.

"Oh. My. God," he commented, "That famous guy. No fucking way."

I sighed, "Please, don't say anything to him. I literally beg you."

Cal just nodded, looking over my shoulder before glancing back at me. "Why?"

I frowned, "he doesn't want people to know.. Because, you know, he's kind of a big deal online."

Freezy scowled. "But, you already told me that he liked you?! Did you tell him that I knew?"

I nodded, "yeah, I told him. I said that I told him about us and he was fine.. I don't get it, I don't really get him. His intentions aren't clear."

Freezy looked over my shoulder once more, his face falling into a look of slight doubt.

"What?!" I grew paranoid, "What's up?"

"Don't look," Cal warned, leaning closer so that he could lower his voice slightly so that no one else heard. "He's staring at you."

I gulped, "Is he mad?"

Freezy looked around, playing off that he was trying to take a sneak peak at Joshua again. "Hard to tell.. He kind of looks, fed up."

"Fed up?!" I questioned, before picking up a can of cider from the counter, cracking it open. I began to drink rather anxiously.

"Easy, mate," Freezy pulled the can from my mouth, letting it be a safe distance from me. "Chill, okay? He's talking to people now, he seems okay."

I sighed, turning around to see him mingling with some girls who'd stumbled across his friend Tobi.

I wasn't worried, he was gay. Whether or not he'd hid it, he was.

I took a breath, feeling somewhat calmer about the situation.

Next thing I knew, I was already taking shots and getting messy.

All thoughts of Joshua and pretty much everything stopped, the rest was blurry.

~

Then, it hit me.

I'd managed to somewhat sober up again slowly, finally aware that I wound up in my bathroom later that night with Joshua who was rubbing the upper of my clothed back gently.

I felt my eyes feel cold, I wiped them, noticing that I was fucking crying.

Emotional drunk.

Things were still a little dizzy, but I was now aware of where I was and what I was saying.

"You think you're going to throw up again?" Joshua asked calmly and softly, clearly he hadn't drunk anything since he'd gotten here.

As if I threw up in front of him on the first day of meeting him. As if.

"No, no," I mumbled out, the embarrassment hitting me like a truck. To be honest, in that moment I wish it was a truck.

"Right. I'd get you more water but if you have too much, you'll throw up again," he gave me a look of concern, before brushing some lose strands of hair back from my head where they were lazily falling.

"Josh," I exhaled, my body warm and tired. "I told Freezy," that was the only thing I could remember, and I'd rather say it then rather than later on.

I looked up, seeing Joshua glance back at me with a simple facial expression. "You did?" He just asked, not sounding shocked and he didn't even seem pissed.

"Yeah, I did. I told him a while back. But, he knew about tonight, even before I had a chance to tell him.." I mumbled, frowning slightly.

"It's okay," Joshua just shrugged, his tone neutral and tame. "That's okay."

I furrowed my brows slightly, "I thought you said..."

"What I said was selfish. The way I said it was selfish. I have been beating myself up about it since then," he noted, sounding slightly down, which made me feel down. "I'm sorry, pretty boy, I'd never want to upset you. I just ask that you keep it somewhat quiet, please."

"I understand," I hummed, leaning my head against the tiled wall of the bathroom as I started to feel sickly again. But, I was to awkward to interrupt.

"You don't, hon, but you will," He nodded, moving his hand to gently rest on my knee. "I'm Joshua to you, and that's good. I can be Joshua around you. But, my life online can't mix with it at all. I'm sorry if that's an issue, it just can't do it."

"It's.. Fine.." I managed to stammer out before throwing up into the toilet in front of me, kind of ruining the tone. That happened a lot with me.

"Come on, let's get your little ass to sleep.. Or we may be here all night, hon," Joshua hummed and I laughed like an idiot, before allowing him to assist me to my bed, before we fell asleep next to one another.

Then next morning:
______________________________
Zerkaahd

Josh? I just woke up, where you at?

You gone for breakfast or something because I'm a damn good cook lol

Why did you take your things with you?

Josh, it's been almost two hours now..  What exactly happened last night?

Tobi just left and he told me to tell you to call him.

Where the Hell have you gone?

Joshy....

:(

Goodnight, I guess.