fourteen.

A/N-
Smut in this chapter— If you don't like smut.. Why the fuck do you follow me? (Jk if you don't like it that's cool.)

Daddy kink— just a TW.
-

Harry's P.O.V
Everyone had arrived and the first round of drinks had been passed around.

Although I was surrounded by my favourite people, I couldn't help but have nothing but nerves in my system.

I knew that tonight was the night that I'd be meeting Joshua for the first time.

And I was scared, I didn't know where we stood with one another. I didn't know if this were to be the first AND last time I'd see him physically.

I glanced out of the flat Windows, glaring at the road in front of our apartment block. I just hoped that I'd be able to see them approaching somehow, so I could prepare myself.

But it was hard to focus with the music that was blaring and booming behind me; along with the bustle of all the people in the apartment with us.

"Come on, Bog, he will be here," I heard Freezy in my left ear, his palm pressing to my shoulder.

I turned to face him, releasing a slight sigh. It was like I was making myself this nervous by convincing myself that Josh was going to stand me up.

"Yeah, yeah. He will," I finally responded to cal, nodding; though I wasn't sure if I was reassuring him or myself..

I glanced one back time at the lowly lit street, fiddling with the can of cider in my hand.

I then stepped away, pushing through the people to reach the kitchen area.

I slumped up against the counter, using my free hand to pick up my phone as it vibrated in my pants.

My heart skipped as I unlocked, seeing the message was from Josh.

Zerkaahd
Coming up now, pretty boy. I'm so excited to see you..

I couldn't even help but smile down at my screen, his words just made me all warm and special.

I bit down on my lip before typing back slowly;

I'll be waiting, Joshy. :) x

In all honesty I was shitting myself.

I looked over at the door to our place, taking a breath.

I left my can on the side, wanting to avoid any 'nervous clumsy moments.'

I had them a lot, I just tended to fidget in situations where I felt the need to not mess up around another.

I stepped over to the door, clearing my throat and adjusting my clothing just slightly so it wasn't clinging to me.

I took a breath, feeling my hands suddenly get all clammy and gross.

Fuck, I was so nervous yet so excited..

Buzz, buzz.

I jumped before scrambling to grab my phone from my pocket again.

Zerkaahd

At the door now pretty boy, open up?x

I pursed my lips together, not bothering to send an unnecessary reply.