When I walk up all eyes turn to me.

"What's up boss lady"

"What's up Black,how everything going?"

"Quiet,just how I like it"

"Good,Peaches in there?"

He sighs loudly

"Yea,boss she in there,I don't trust her watch her"

"You know me B"

Putting the code in that's located on the door.

Walking in with Zoe,weed hits me. Going pass the naked females and niggas that's bagging all my products. Without saying a word I make it to the back. Everybody continues to do what there doing.

Going to my office Peaches stands there on the phone.

When she notices me she hangs the phone up quickly.

"I didn't know you were coming today"

"I didn't know I had to check in"

She laughs

"No no you know I didn't mean it like that, I would have everything ready if I would have known"

She looks up at Zoe with lust, while biting her lip,rolling my eyes at this.

"And who is this?"

"I'm Zoe, Cali's man"

"Mm,her man ok I didn't know she had one"

Zoe meets my eyes

"Been away on business,if you must know"

She gives him the look I'll still fuck. Don't get me wrong Peaches not a ugly girl at all,it's just how she carries her self. She's 5"6,brown chocolate skin,almond butter brown eyes,slim waist,big breast with a big ass to match. But she's a hoe. Heard in the streets she works it good but them lips down south are loose.

"I like a man about his business"

Licking her lips while boosting her breasts up

I don't say anything,I know that I'll put a bullet in her head if I do.

"Aye,shawty you got work to do or something?"

She catches a attitude quick. Which makes me laugh.

"Or something"

Leaving us in the room by ourself. I continue to count my money to make sure it's all there.

When I'm done,I walk to make sure the products are being taking care of. Pills going to the clubs,powder going to the white boys in rich land. Tree going every dame where. Making sure my best clients are taking care of. Going to all seven houses to make sure everything is in place. Everything is running smoothly.

"I like that shit"

"What?"

"You sexy as fuck handling business"

Licking his pink lips. Dame he is so dame sexy.

I missed him.

When we get to the mall it's packed. We go to the food court first getting pizza. After we are done we go to a couple of stores grabbing things.

"I'm about to go in Spencer's"

"Iight baby you go there while I go to Tom Toms"

"Iight"

Looking around,I see the sexy Bob Marley shirts. Getting my size in the ones I see visible. I feel eyes on me. Looking around I spot a tall dark skin dude making his way to me.