Bonus Chapter (Smut)

Wonwoo's p.o.v.

It was during our Asia tour that I finally decided that it was time.

I was nervous but I knew it was what I wanted.

We were somewhere in China when it happened. Mingyu and I were sitting on one of the beds in our hotel room. We were both on our phones, not talking to each other, when I suddenly threw my phone into the other bed and smashed my lips into Mingyu's.

Mingyu made some surprised noises but I didn't stop. After a few more moments, Mingyu pulled away.

"What's this all about?" Mingyu asked.

"I want to." I said and crawled onto his lap. "Don't you?"

"I'm not sure exactly what you mean." Mingyu said.

"I think you do." I said and started kissing down my boyfriend's neck.

"Wonwoo." Mingyu said my name in a strained voice. "Don't rush this."

"I'm not." I said and brought my face back up to look at him. "I want this."

"Okay, but you've wanted to do this before and you haven't been ready." Mingyu said and place a hand on my lower back. "What's changed? What makes you think you're ready now?"

"I have nothing to be afraid of beside my own memories." I told him. "I want to make new, happy ones, with you."

"Are you sure you're ready?" Mingyu asked and brought his other hand up to brush my bangs out of my face. "I don't want to scare you. Especially when we're in a different country."

"I can't be one hundred percent sure but all I know is that I want this." I said and Mingyu didn't look convinced. "If we find out that I'm not ready I promise I won't run away like last time, okay?"

Mingyu seemed to like this idea. "You promise?"

"Yes, I promise with my whole heart." I said and kissed Mingyu again. "Are we good now?"

"I think we are." Mingyu said with a smirk.

He took the hand that wasn't on my back and grabbed the back on my neck, bringing my face close enough that our noses touched but our lips weren't yet.

"Are you ready?" He whispered and I nodded.

Mingyu kissed me in a way he never had before. It wasn't like he was being aggressive or anything like that. I think it was that he wasn't worrying or being nervous about me. I was telling him that it was okay and he didn't have to worry about what he was doing.

At some point my hands ended up in Mingyu's hair and his hands where under the back of my shirt. He lightly pulled at the back of my shirt and I somehow knew that meant he was asking for me to take it off.

I pulled away from his lips and let him pull my shirt over my head. He went to go back to kissing me but I stopped him.

"What?" He asked, confused on why I stopped him.

"I'm not going to let myself end up almost naked while you stay almost fully clothed." I said and Mingyu looked amused. "Just saying."

He didn't say anything but smirked and pulled his shirt off as well, throwing it in the same direction he had thrown mine.

"Better?" He asked, still smirking.

"Much." I said and this time when he went to kiss me I let him.

It wasn't until Mingyu laid us down that I started to panic. I think he noticed because he stopped kissing me.

"Do you want to top?" He asked and I quickly shook my head. "It might be better for you."