Chapter 32: Music Video Shoot

Mingyu's p.o.v.

"We have to go now!" S.coups yelled to everyone in the dorm.

We're all pretty tired from practicing so much and we had to wake up super early to go in to the film the music video but no one really got up when he told us to.

"Come on hyung." I said, pulling Wonwoo to walk faster. "Unless you want S.coups to kill you."

"I'm trying to do up my belt." Wonwoo snapped. "Sorry if I don't want my pants falling off."

I sighed but didn't say anything back.

Wonwoo has been in a bad mood and, being honest, a little bitchy for the past few days.

I know it's just because of lack of sleep and everything that's happening in the trails but it's still upsetting.

Sometimes he's all sweet and wants to cuddle but when we actually have to do something, his mood changes completely.

I know later he'll apologize for being so mean and I'll tell him I understand because I do understand, completely. It's still upsetting when the love of my life gets upset and mad at me.

"Are you alright?" I asked Wonwo as we sat in the van on the way to the our music video shoot.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Wonwoo said blankly.

"Stop being like this." I said.

"Like what?" Wonwoo asked, clearly annoyed.

"Like this." I said. "Everytime we go outside the dorm you start getting all annoyed and angry and I don't like it."

Wonwoo sighed. "I'm sorry."

"I don't want you to apologize." I said and sighed as well. "I just want you to be happy."

"I just know that wherever we go when we leave I can't stay close to you." Wonwoo said. "All I want is to stay close to you and sleep. I'm so god damn tired of everything."

Wonwoo laid his head my shoulder and let his eyes closed.

"I know." I said and put my arm around him and started playing with his hair. "You can't sleep but you can still be close to me."

"No I can't." Wonwoo said. "Not like when we're alone."

"Listen to me." I said and Wonwoo looked up at me. "Yes you can."

"What do you mean?" Wonwoo asked.

"The day you went in to talk about your pills, I talked to the CEO." I told him. "He asked about us."

"What did he say?" Wonwoo asked, sounding nervous and why wouldn't he.

"He's fine with it." I said. "We just can't let the media find out so as long as it's just our staff around, we'll have nothing to worry about."

I saw a smile form on Wonwoo's lips.

"I'm happy." He whispered before closing his eyes again, the smile still there.

"I'm glad." I said and lightly kissed the top of his head.

"Do you two want to stop?" Seungkwan asked, all sassy like usual.

"Never." I said and laid me head on top of Wonwoo's and closed my eyes.

I heard Seungkwan huff in annoyance but didn't say anything else and left us alone.

Wonwoo and I were quiet for the rest of the car ride. I listened to what the other members were talking about and I think Wonwoo slept a small bit. Technically we aren't allowed to sleep when we have schedules but no one said anything to Wonwoo and I'm glad they didn't. He needs sleep.