chapter 10*

For the past couple weeks we have been looking for a house big enough for the next generation of the pack. We have been looking until we finally found one.

It has 10 bedrooms and 7 restrooms. It's beautiful and Harry loves it and that's all that matters.

Harry has already picked our room and has already started decorating it.

We have rooms already for the pups and he has been busy with those too.

I smell the sweet smell of my mate walking into the room. I smile as I look up at him and he walks towards me. He is smiling showing his dimples. He moves my chair back and sits on my lap. He grabs my glasses and sets them on the table. I blink at my vision focusing on him.

I smile and grab onto his waist.

"Hello love" I say to him

He giggles. "Hi. How is work going?"

"Fine just finishing up actually"

I take care of a couple of minor companies for my dad as he takes care of the main one.

And I rub my hands around his abdomen.

"And how are you?" I say looking down at his nonexistent bump yet.

It turns out our first heat together did the trick and now we are expecting in 9 months.

"We are both fine Louis" he says as he caresses his abdomen. "More than fine actually, we are perfect"

I smile.

"Good" I reply

He smiles back and leans down and kisses my cheek.

"Well I'm going to go make dinner it will be done in an hour" he says while standing up and brushes his fingertips against my cheek.

I lean into the touch and hum.

He walks out the door and I breathe in the air where his sent still lingers and sigh.

I grab my glasses and sit forward to finish these papers before dinner.

-----__---_-_------___-----_--__----

I hear a faint shout from downstairs saying that dinner is ready. I stand up and put the papers in the folder and set them on my desk.

I walk down the stairs and I could smell the food cooking and the scents of the betas and thetas. I walk to the dining room and see my beta and thetas all sitting at the table and talking.

The noise is quite loud but it feels like home already.

I take my seat at the head of the table. They all quit down a bit. I see Harry, Niall and Ty bringing in the food.

"Okay everyone eat up" Harry says

I hear a chorus of "Thank you" across the table.

Harry takes a seat next to me and starts filling his plate with food. I grab my plate and fill it also.

I grab some mash potatoes, corn, steak, chicken, and a bisect.

I start eating and I complement on Harry's food and he blushes. I smile at him while chewing.

After dinner Ed and Mike clean up it's their night to do the cleaning after dinner.

Everyone clears out and goes and do their own things in the night but during the day it's different. Everyone has a job to do even if it's just house work or helping Harry around the house.

Harry. My harry.

I like the sound of that.

I see him stacking the plates and I walk behind him and wrap my arms around him. I set my chin on top of his shoulder.

"You don't have to do that love"

He leans back into.

"I know"

I breathe in deeply. I have my hands around his waist as I lead him out of the dining room.

He huffs. "I could still do things Louis."

"I know love. I never said you couldn't"

"It seems like it" he mumbles

I hear soft music coming from the back yard as also splashes of water. I believe the pack are having a little pool party thing going on.

I spin him around and put my hands on his hips.

"I'm sorry. It's just... I worry about you. You know?"

"Yes I know but I'm fine and I'm not huge yet so I could still do things okay"

I swallow my protest. I want to keep him happy.

"Okay as long as you stay careful"

He nods.

I smile and I grab one of his hands as I start swaying to the song.

He laughs.

I don't think I would ever get used to it.

He puts his hand on my shoulder and dance to the song around the living room.

"Have I found you..."

 Is the last thing I hear from the song before I hear a crash from outside.

-------------------------

I know its short sorry.

I have been busy.

I don't know when the next update will be.

but thanks for reading

vote

fan

comment:)