Letter 2

Dear Louis,

It's late right now, but I needed to write this. I need to let you know that I'm okay. This is probably going to be a very short letter, but I don't care.

There is a rumor going around that I've been trying to get into Taylor Swift's pants, and I have no idea where this is coming from. I haven't seen her since quite a bit before we split up, and that was just physically SEEING her. I didn't even talk to her.

I don't think people realize that we are done. That I'm done. That One Direction is over, and I am not singing anymore. Any more time that those paps spend on me is time poorly wasted, and I wish they could see that.

Speaking of seeing someone, I met a girl today. She had wavy dirty blonde hair and chocolate eyes, and she was beautiful. Her name is Tami. I think I might be able to move on. She might be able to get me into the flow of regular time, and this makes me happy. I know it will make you happy, too.

Tami doesn't care if I'm "famous". She barely knew who I was until I told her. I know her and I only met today, but I need to move on. Maybe I'm rushing things, but I don't care. I need to feel somebody's love, even if it's fake.

Infatuation? Love? It's all the same thing, really. I need it. And, honestly, I think Tami can give it to me. It won't be as great as your love, nor as passionate, but I have to move on, right?

I. Have. To. Move. On.

Maybe I'll ask her on a date in a few days. Then I might be able to tell if she will actually be able to give me what I need.

Anyway, I told you this would be short. I have to go.

I love you,

Harry