Chapter 1

SO SORRY for the long wait! anyways please Vote or comment. I want 3+ votes or i won't upload the next chapter :)

“Do we have to go?” I groaned.

“YES! Its my birthday remember?” Courtney replies.

I chuckle. Courtney, my bestest friend, was forcing me to go see One Direction perform tonight for her birthday. Myself, Courtney and Leah.

“Come on guys!” Leah said, “We have to get there now!”

We all piled into Leah’s car and we drove off. Off course they started blasting One Direction. I wasn’t really a fan of One Direction. Yeah they were cute and all but they weren’t my type.

Not even Harry. Harry Styles, was my best friend when I lived in Holmes Chapel. But once I moved to London when I was 14, we stopped talking to each other. We forgot about each other. I had always had a crush on Harry when we were younger, but I had moved on now.

We arrived at the O2 Arena in about 20 minutes. Courtney groaned cause we didn’t get to finish listening to their album.

We made our way to the line, and boy was it long. There was still about 2 hours until the doors opened to let us in but it was packed. There was girls everywhere. Some were dressed like carrots, which is just plain weird.

“I’m going to go grab some Macca’s” I said to the girls.

They waved me off and I made my way to Macca’s.  I made my way to the counter and order my meal. I payed and ate my meal. I walked to the exit when I bumped into someone.

“Sorry!” I say to them and look up at them.

They look up at me. Shit.

“Sarah?” he says.

“Uh Hey Harry” I say to him.

“Are you here for our concert?” he asks.

I nod.

“we should catch up soon?” he says.

“Sure” I say and nod.

“Cool well I’ll catch you later” he says and walks off.

Well that was awkward.

We’re sitting a few rows from the stage right in the middle. Amazing seats, Courtney is having a spaz attack.

The lights darken and everyone screams. They come on the stage and the screams get louder.

After a few songs I sit down for a bit. It’s a lot of effort dancing and singing. The song ends and another starts.

“Shut the door

Turn the light off

I wanna be with you

I wanna feel your love

I wanna lay beside you

I cannot hide this

Even though I try” Liam sings.

I’d never heard the song before. Courtney and Leah had, but I hadn’t.

“Heart beats harder

Time escapes me

Trembling hands touch skin

It makes this harder

And the tears stream down my face” he continues.

“If we could only have this life for one more day

If we could only turn back time" Harry sings.

 “Who wrote this song Courts?” I ask her.

“Harry did” she says, “about some girl.”

If we could only have this life for one more day. That’s what he told me before I left.

HARRY’S POV

I can’t believed I bumped into her at all places. Sarah. My best friend. The girl I would tell everything to, until she moved away. 

I grabbed some food and went back to the arena, putting my hoodie up and sunnies on.

“WOOO!” Louis shouted as we come off the stage.

We had just finished performing at the O2. While I sang moments, I looked for Sarah. The song was about her. I wrote it about her after she left.

“Meet and greet in 10 minutes boys!” someone said.

I grabbed a drink and got changed. We rushed out to the meet and greet area and started.

I looked around for her. I saw her. She looked beautiful.

SARAH’S POV

It was time for the meet and greet. We made our way to the line and we were near the front.

It was almost our turn. Courtney and Leah were spazing out so much.

“WE’RE GOING TO MEET ONE DIRECTION!” Courtney says, grinning.

“Calm down Courts!” I tell her and chuckle.

Its our turn now.

“Hello” Niall says.

I smile at him and get his autograph.

“Vas Happenin’?” Zayn says.

I chuckle at him.

“Hey” Liam says, smiling.

“Hey” I say to him.

The same happens with Louis.

We get pushed over so we couldn’t stop and talk to them. The next person is Harry. I breath in.

I smile at him.

He smiles back at me. He hands me the poster and another piece of paper.

“Later” he mouths.

I nod and smile at him.

 (A/N yes i know Harry didn't write moments.)