I leave out the room, leaving them to argue. I make my way through the castle heading up to the room. I walk into the room to see Alia seating up against the headboard looking at the tv.

She looks over at me with a frown. "What's wrong with you?" I ask walking over to her. I look over at the tv to see that she's looking at the news.

"Another dead human was just found in the city. She was killed by a werewolf last night." She frowns back over at the tv.

"How do you know this was a werewolf doing?" I take a seat on the edge of the bed next to her, looking over at the tv.

"An eyewitness said it's was dark, but she saw a brown bear take off into the night. Why would a bear be in the city? It wasn't a bear it was a reckless wolf that doesn't care about exposing us to the world." I frown, knowing she's right. A bear wouldn't wander into the city due to all the traffic.

This has to stop, this is the seventh human that has been killed by a wolf this month. Father is too focus on finding the alpha king to do something about this right now.

"I'm going to go see if a wolf was behind this. I'll be back later tonight." I place a kiss on her cheek before getting up walking over to the closet grabbing a shirt.

"Be careful." She says before I leave the room.

"Freddy meet me out front," I tell him through the mind link.

I make my way through the castle leaving out the front door where I see Freddy standing there waiting on me. I walk over getting into the car with Freddy and type the name of the city I saw on the tv into the GPS to see that it's four hours away.

"Are you going to tell me where we're going?" He asks as I start to drive down the long driveway leaving the castle.

"A human was just found dead and we're going to go see if a wolf was behind this." He gives me a nod and put his seatbelt on. This is one of the main reasons why most of the other supernatural creatures hate the wolves. They continue to do things like this. Soon they'll expose everyone to the world.

Once we finally make it to the city, I find the street, seeing that the cops have it blocked off. I drive past the cops and pull into an alley a block away then get out of the car.

"How do you plan on getting there with all them cops blocking the road?" Freddy gets out of the car looking over at me with a raised eyebrow.

"The rooftops." I leap up into the air landing on top of the tall building. Seconds later Freddy land next to me and we both start to leap from building to building until we're on top of the club.

I walk over to the edge of the building and crouch down, looking down at a bloody sheet on the ground covering the body.

"A wolf was definitely here. I can smell a very faint scent of the wolf." Freddy looks down at the covered body.

The scent may be faint to him, but I can smell the wolf scent clear as day. I can smell the fear of the human and the arousal of the wolf still in the air, causing me to let out a low growl.

"What?" Freddy asks looking over at me.

"He raped her before killing her." My words come out through clenched teeth as I continue to look down at the covered body. I look around at the claw marks on the ground and walls. He made it look like an animal attack.

Lycan King जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें