Chapter Eighteen

"Ow! A little gentler! Please,"I begged trying to get Kia to stop trying to make me bald, by how hard she was brushing my hair. She seemed on edge tonight.

"Oh! I'm sorry I must have been day dreaming,"she whispered curling my hair. She wasn't bubbling and pestering me she was actually quiet.

Once she was done she lead me downstairs,not even complimenting and gushing about how awesome she is. She would always squeal and go on and on about how talented she is

"Wow Baby you look.....Wow,"Sylic was tripping over his words which made me more confident in how I look.

Kia told me I was to wear the dress that she got me for my birthday last year since I haven't worn it before. It was a Topaz dress that showed off my curves but wasn't to revealing. It reached just above my knees. It was paired with my nude high heels that I have wore once before at a ball at the castle two years ago. I couldn't describe my makeup though because I'm blind.

"Thank you Kia,"I whispered kissing were I estimated her cheek was. Luckily I was correct and kissed her dented cheek.

"Keep my little girl safe,"Kia told Sylic giving me a final hug and a tender kiss on the forehead. She was starting to worry me. It was like she would never see me again.

"Forever and ever,"he whispered reaching out to Kia,most likely to hug her but was startling is his tone. It sounded upset like something bad was going to happen.

I should have gave her one more hug and told her I love her. I should have said a proper goodbye and promised I would save the world not cause the worlds destruction. I should have done so much before I left,but I didn't. I walked out that door without another thought.

By the sounds that I heard I knew we were at my spot. It was a small but beautiful lake in a clearing filled with flowers. The clearing was surrounded by a forest. This spot even had a small tree house that Witney,Ketin,and I built when we were fourteen.

"Why are we here?,"I asked but quickly added,"it's really wonderful and sweet but why here,"I whispered lacing our fingers and laying my head on his shoulder as we sat down.

"This is where we had our first kiss and were you went when you were sad,but I wanted to make it even more important for both of us,"he whispered gently removing himself from my embrace. I instantly felt cold from his absence.

"What are you doing,"I whispered and he grabbed my left hand.

"I know this is probably the worst time to ask but I want you to have a choice. Adilin May Hericalo Sernicolincera, you are the only woman I've ever loved and wanted. You think you're weak but you are the strongest woman I've ever even heard of. You fought off demons by yourself and dealt with being kidnapped and survived a situation where you could have died.

"You fought for what you believed in and tried to protect everyone. Your the most beautiful,strong,selfless,kind,independent and above all,most enchanting woman I've ever met. I can't imagine my life without you. I planned to do this after you woke up but I wanted you to see the candles I lit and the ring that I offer you. Adilin, I have fallen hopelessly in love with you and I have to ask.

"Will you marry me,not because you have to, but because you love me and want to be with me,"he asked whispering to me gently. I could hear his sincerity in his every word and it was melting my once stone cold heart. This man is my past present and future, the yin to my yang, my end and begging and the only person I will ever want to be with for my entire existence.

I was about to reply when my phone rung. I quickly fished it out of my clutch and answered with a quiet hello. I was scared because,only few have my number to call me and there only very important people.

"Is this Adilin Sernicolincera,"a gruff male voice ask but it was hinted with sorrow. I gulped then timidly replied.

"Yes who is this?,"I squeaked out in nervousness but quickly composed myself, knowing I can't show anyone how weak I am.

"I'm Dr.Blazin,I sadly must inform you that Kiana Flare has passed away,"he didn't have any remorse in his voice. He sounded emotionless.

"Oh no! Well thank you for informing me. Have a good evening,"I hung up and began laughing uncontrollably. I couldn't stop laughing.

Sylic looked at me in confusion and asked,"what was that all about?,"he sounded worried but I just laughed until my belly ached.

My laughs quickly turned into sobs that shook my body. Sylic quickly embraced me into a hug and rocked me back and forwards. I was heartbroken. The last human in my life is gone. The last woman who was like my mother is gone.

"What's wrong?,"Sylic cooed stroking my cheek gently. He was definitely calming me down.

"Kiapassedaway,"I said quickly said but it just sounded like gibberish. I tried again slower,"Kia is dead."

He didn't gasp or seem to get depressed in anyway it was as if he expected it. He expected it!He knew Kia was going to die!!

"I hate you,"I screamed hitting his chest. He didn't budge no matter how startled he was.

"What did I do?,"he was still trying to keep me calm and stop me from bursting out in tears or accidentally kill someone.

"You didn't tell me she was so close to dying,"I cried my last remaining tears. I wasn't going to go into depression,even if I wanted to. It was to dangerous with all the threats towards me,to push away and mope around.

"I'm sorry we didn't know she was going to die tonight we knew it was soon just not this soon,"He kissed each finger tenderly and for some reason it was soothing. It calmed my nerves slightly.

"Well I guess we have a funeral and wedding to plan,"I mumble the first time but made sure he clearly heard me mentioning our wedding. I giggle when he pulled me into his cool chest. He covered my entire face in kisses.

"I love you Sylic Xavier Hingled,"I whispered softly,slowly falling asleep in his arms. The arms I felt safe like no harm could ever be inflicted to me.

"And I love you, Adilin May Hericalo Sernicolincera, more than you'll ever know,"he kissed my forehead and I fell into a restless sleep,in my sexy,charming mates arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Fangers! Here is the next chapter,I've already started writing the next chapter so be ready. Who loved Kia and if you haven't realized Kian is Kia's real name. I'm writing the sequel it will be called...

• 

  New Life

Any questions?
Please vote and comment what you think!
  Till next time Fangers😉