Chapter sixteen

"We did all we could and were able to restart her heart but we'll need to get all the serums out of her system or her heart could stop again,"I practically squealed at the good news that the doctor gave me.

"Thank you so much dr.Jansen,"I gave her a bear hug.

"I need to begin the treatment but you might wanna go eat,sleep and shower. The treatment should take all night,"she told me,shoving me out the hall.

"Just take care of my baby!,"I yell through the closed door.

I sigh and went to see how Tedo is holding up. I haven't seen him since Adilin was taken by that A**hole. I didn't wanna scare him with my rage.

"But daddy! I wanna see Adilin!,"my little brother pouted stomping his foot.

"You can't right now,because Adilin is having a check up. Even your big brother can't see her right now,"my dad rubbed his cheek gently.

"Was it my fault Adilin was taken and Missile is dead?,"Tedo had so much pain in his voice that it broke my heart. 

"Of course not buddy. That's man and woman were just bad people and I don't think Missile is actually dead,"my dad spoke softly and gently.

My mind finally registered what he said. Missile had to be dead. I saw her pale and lifeless body laying in Adilin and my arms.

"Missiles bond would have snapped if she was dead. You would have been in a lot of pain if she truly died,since you have the twin bond,"my dad had confidence drowning his words.

'Dad could be right,'I thought to myself,'we only felt emotional pain not physically or mental pain.' Everyone has some type of link that will allow them to feel if there love ones are dead.

Humans even have the link just for them it's a gut feeling. To humans they always have a bad feeling when something is wrong. If someone died they would feel like something happen to there loved ones.

Vampire's can actually mentally and physically feel the bond of there loved ones. They'll feel an extricating pain in there chest almost like a heart attack.

I and none of my family actually felt the bond snap. Which means my baby sister is still alive.

"So Missile is alive!,"my little brother shouted and dad instantly covered his mouth.

"Shhhhhh, I don't want anyone to know yet. Especially your brother,"he whispered taking his hand and leading him down the hall.

I breathed deeply trying to process everything he just said. My sister is alive and my father wasn't going to tell me. He was going to let me continue to believe she was a dead corpse.

I turned around,forgetting to eat and shower and headed to my room. I jumped into bed not even changing my clothes. All this Information is way to much to handle especially since I haven't slept in a while. So I closed my eyes hoping that when I wake up it will all be a dream.

I opened my eyes to see I'm in a hospital bed. There is a woman with brown wavy brown hair holding my hand crying.

"Who are you? Where's Adilin?,"I asked sitting up.

The woman threw her arms around me and sobbed into my chest.

"Oh Sy! I'm so glad you're okay! Me and the kids were going crazy without you! I just couldn't believe you got shot!,"She sobbed kissing all over my face which disgusted me, since she wasn't my Adilin.

"Who are you and where is Adilin!," I asked pushing the woman off me.

"What are you talking about? I'm Gwen your wife! Who's Adilin? Are you cheating on me!,"she was getting upset and looked ready to cry again.

I sat up and ran out the door but before I got far two people attached themselves to my legs. When I looked down I saw to little girls that looked exactly like me and Adilin.

Now I'm extremely confused. Here are to children that look like me and Adilin attached to my leg calling me Daddy. This chick named Gwen is claiming to be my wife. I don't know where I am or where Adilin is.

"Who are you two,"I asked the little children.

"Silly Daddy! I'm Robin,"the little girl who looked like a replica of me said.

"I'm Kennedy of course! I'm the favourite twin,"the other little girl who resembles me giggled. 

"I'm Neveris (Never-isss),"I looked and saw a boy that looked exactly like Adilin.

I looked in the girls's eye but I didn't see Adilin's power until I reached Neveris. He had her power and strength in his eyes but they obviously haven't been open yet.

"Now that you know that dads okay it's time for you little ladies to go to sleep. Go get your pjs on and I'll read you a bedtime story,"Neveris shooed off the little girls that couldn't stop giggling.

"Thank you,"I mumbled rubbing my temples in stress,not having a clue what the hell is happening.

"Now listen very closely we're all important in the future so don't forget us. I can't tell you what this is but don't forget we will come to your life soon. Some sooner then later,"he said fading away just like all my surroundings.

I was floating in mid air and when I looked around me all I could see was darkness. There was no sign of light,life or people other than me. It was as if I was floating in nothing. Like I had woken up to see the world had ended.

Questions invade my brain.Where's Adilin? Who was Neveris, Robin, Kennedy and Gwen? Why was that shown to me? Is Adilin okay? Am I dead and an never ending list.

"All I want is a week of happiness with my Adilin! No stress,kidnapping or injuries! I want to cuddle up to an awake Adilin in our bed watching her crappy movies and tv shows, While I feed her food, mainly Junk food!,"I yell at the darkness spinning in circles.

I froze mid turn when I saw Adilin floating in the darkness. She looked at peace yet a frown graced her small lips that I could kiss all day.

I floated over to her and when my bare hand grazed her skin on her stomach where her shirt had slightly risen,...............
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Fangers,I know you were waiting for this and here you go! Any Idea what happened to Sylic? Who do you think the people are? How much do you hate the cliffhanger? Who actually likes my story?

So I've been writing other stories while writing this one and I'm wondering who wants one uploaded?

I have decided this will be a series and there will be three books too. I've already started writing the sequel so I know how to end the story but I need to build up to that point. 

Who liked this chapter but thinks I should awaken the sleeping beauty?

Till next time Fangers😉