Chapter 6

I Saw fire everywhere Burning all the wood. You could hear screams of children and people in the rooms still trapped in rooms. Out of instinct I ran kicking the door down even through the burning flames. I made sure that everyone was out in every room before I went to the floor below. That floor seems even worse. This floor there was more children and older women. It looked like the fire had consumed most of every room already. I quickly ran through the fire. I picked up children and throw them to men that were outside on the ground waiting to catch them. As for the older women I took them to a lower floor so no one got hurt.

Eventually I have everyone out of the castle except for me. All the exits have been covered in flame.  I know my room hasn't been hit but still soon as I get there I would be trapped and at this
moment I knew that I was most likely going to die but I'm not afraid.

Sylic's P.O.V
I lay in my bed thinking about Adilin being afraid of herself. Adilin being to scared to leave her room. Terrified that see is a monster.

Suddenly I could here screams in the hallway. I ran to the hall to see fire burning everything. I quickly ran through my floor helping everyone escape.

Once everyone was gone on my floor I thought about going to check that Adilin was out of her room. My parents love her as a daughter so they would obviously save her if need be. You see we each have our own floor in case something happens.

Mom and dad are on the floor above Tedo and Missile who are above my floor. Then it goes a few floors up then you get to Adilin's floor.

   When I got outside almost everyone was outside. Children and older women were being pushed out windows by none other than Adilin.

   "ADILIN!,"I screamed trying to reach but am held Back by five sets of hands. I struggled against them till they told me if I don't calm down they'll sedate me.

   I sat there waiting watching for her to run out into my arms but she never did and I was terrified.

   Suddenly out of no where a force field surrounded the house keeping the flames inside. I knew this was Adilin's work.

"ADILIN!,"I scream again after the castle explodes. The fire went out within a second. The force field shattered seconds later.

I quickly gather a group of men and rush into the crumbled castle looking for the woman that I lo- I mean care deeply about.

After five minutes of searching one of my men yelled,"Sir I think we found her.

I ran to the broken doorframe and began to ram into trying to break it down so I can rescue my Princess. I rammed Into it once more before it broke revealing an angelic figure on the floor.

I ran to her and whispered,"please be okay,"she smiled and passed out in my arms which I didn't realize we're under her. I carried her carefully outside making sure she was secure.

Adilin's P.O.V
Have you ever had felt like death was out to get you but suddenly your guardian angel came to rescue you? Well mine did and he looked
a lot like a younger,familiar,male version of me.

As the fire exploded around us he wrapped his feathery wing around me for protection. I could tell that he wouldn't survive so I did what I least expected.

   I concentrated on putting protection around him. By his gasp I knew it was working since I couldn't see myself since I'm hidden in his wings.

   After a while I began to pass out from lack of food and water and power that Is draining out of my now lip body.

   The angel boy sat down placing me in his lap and soothing me. He whispered sweet thing to me until we heard men saying that they think they found me. He whispered a goodbye and kissed my forehead before flying back to where he came from.

   Soon as I heard Sylic's voice I knew that I can let darkness take over me and protect me from the wrath of Sylic.

I opened my eyes to reveal a wolf not any wolf but a werewolf. You could tell it was a werewolf by its size and by its shape I know it's a female. She had black fur with white patches which is rare. She also has purple eyes which means she's a royal.

"Hello little one are you lost?,"I ask her sitting up on the green grass.

She shifted into a human of course clothed. You see a royal shifts into a wolf there clothes absorbs into your skin. Once there human there clothing leave the skin so they have the clothing they wore before they shifted.

"Lady Adilin I was sent here by madam Aspindra to bring you to her,"she curtsied as she spoke.

"And who are you,"I ask with a smile.

"Oh please forgive me I'm Moselina other daughter to madam Aspindra. Your sister,"she smiled warmly at me.

"M-y sis-ter,"I stuttered not expecting her to say that of all things.

"Yes your twin actually,"she said like she's said it a million times.

   "No I'm a only child. My parents are dead. I'm an orphan,"I shook my head violently.

   "Our parents are dead and so am I your in your subconscious. That's how I'm able to come and retrieve you for mother,"she smiled sadly.

   "My subconscious?,"I asked confused since I'm in my body.

   "You are asleep your actually in bed surrounded by love ones who are worried about you,"that gave me an idea,"No Adilin don't you dare! Your in danger! Adilin!"Moselina yelled.

   I pinched my arm sending me hurdling up a colourful tube back to subconsciousness. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   Hey Fangers I'm so sorry for not updating I wasn't able to write because I had a serious concussion. I also broke my arm so I couldn't write. I was at a wedding and got thrown onto my head and arm causing me to be in the hospital.
   So how are you guys and how was this chapter? Who expected a sister? I still need a female unique name for a character. There's no teaser because if I do it ruins the next chapter. Till next time Fangers!😉