The end

Back in the gym Shannon and the team were in a the last few moments of the game and as Shannon shot the ball up it went in right before the clock went off and they had won the championship game. After Shannon had celebrated with her team she felt arms around her neck and someone jump on her back it was Cammie. "Congratulations Wildcat." Then she turned around after Cammie got off her back. "What about your team?" Shannon asked. Cammie was still smiling. "We won too." As Shannon was about to kiss Cammie Ally ran up and told Shannon that the team voted to give her the game ball.

Then as Stevie was running by Ally stopped her. "So your going with me to the after party right?" Stevie asked back in excitement. "Like a date?" Then Ally smiled. "Guess it's your lucky day." Then Stevie pulled Cammie aside. "Ally just asked me out." And they both smiled then Vanessa walked up. "Well I guess I'll be the understudy in case you can't make one of the shows so break a leg." Cammie had fear written on her face then Vanessa explained. "In theatre that means good luck." Then Bria was walking around the gym when Shannon came up to her. "Composer here's your game ball you deserve it playmaker." Then as the team cheered the band started playing.

All: together, together, together every one. Together together come on let's have some fun. Together  were there for each other every time. Together together come on let's do this right

Shannon: Here and now it's time for celebration I finally figured out yeah yeah. That our dreams have no limitations that's what it's all about yeah.

Cammie: Everyone is special in their own way we make each other strong. Were not the same were different in a good way together is where we belong.

All: were all in this together. Once we know that we are were all stars and we see that. Were all in this together and it shows when we stand hand in hand make our dreams come true. Together together together everyone together together come on let's have some fun. Together we're there for each other every time together together come on let's do this right.

Shea: were all here and speaking out with one voice were gonna rock the house. The party's on now everyone make some noise come on scream and shout.

Vanessa: we've arrived because we stuck together champions won it all.

All: were all in this together once we know that we are were all stars and we see that were all in this together and it shows when we stand hand in hand make our dreams come. Were all in this together once we reach we can fly know inside we can make it. Were all in this together once we see there's a chance that we have and we take it. Wildcats sing along yeah you really got it going on. Wildcats in the house every body sing it now. Wildcats everywhere wave your hands up in the air. That's the way we do it let's get to it time to show the world. Were all in this together once we know that we are were all stars and we that were all in this together and it shows when we stand hand in hand make our dreams come. Were all in this together once we reach we can fly know inside we can make it. Were all in this together once we see there's a chance that we have and we take it. Wildcats everywhere wave your hands up in the air that's they way we do it let's get to it come on everyone.

At that moment Shannon pulled Cammie to her put her arm over her shoulder and walked out of the gym with her.

A/N: well peeps that the end of this long story. Let me know if you guys and gals want me to do the other two movies. If you do I will get started on two right away.