Next day

"Callbacks!" Then Vanessa screamed then started fanning herself. Then Shea read who the callbacks were for. "Callback for roles Arnold and Minnie next Thursday 3:30 pm. Shea and Vanessa, Camden Scott and Shannon Beveridge." Then Vanessa huffed. "Is this some kind of joke? They didn't even audition." Then Shea turned to Vanessa in excitment. "Maybe were being Punk'd." Vanessa looked at her like she was an idiot. "What?" She was still excited. "Maybe were being filmed right now. Maybe we'll get to meet Ashton." Then all the basketball players laughed as they walked in as Vanessa told Shea to shut up. "What's wrong?" Ally asked with still a little laughter in her voice when she Shannon's name she was in shock and as she walked away the rest of the players saw Shannon's name as well then just looked at each other.

On the top balcony in the lunch room Vanessa was still fuming. "How dare she sign up. I already picked out the colors for my dressing room." Then Shea spoke up. "And she didn't even ask our permission to join the drama club." Vanessa slammed her hands down on the table. "Someone's got to tell her the rules." Shea nodded. "Exactly." Shea looked confused. "And what are the rules." Shea scoffed then turned around and looked over the cafeteria. As the basketball team was talking one of them Arielle started telling a secret she had.

You can bet there's nothing but net
When I am in the zone and on a roll
But I got a confession my own secret obsession
And it's making me lose control

Everybody gather around

" Well if Shannon can tell her secrect then I can tell mine. I bake." Ally asked "What?" Arielle answered back. "I love to bake."

Not another sound

" Soneday I hope to make the perfect creme brule."

No no no no no no. Stick to the stuff you know. If you want to be cool follow one simple rule don't mess with the flow no no. Stick to the status quo.

Then one of the brainiacs started speaking.

Look at me and what do you see. Intelligence beyond compare but inside I am stirring something strange is occurring it's a secret I need to share.

Open up dig way down deep.

"Hip hop is my passion. I love to pop and lock and jam and break."

"Is that even legal."

Not another peep.

" It's just dancing. Sometimes I think it's cooler than homework.

No no no no. Stick to the stuff you know. It is better by far to keep things as they are don't mess with the flow no no. Stick to the status quo.

Then one of the skater dudes started to speak.

Listen well I am ready to tell about a need I can not deny. Dude there's no explanation for this awesome sensation but I'm ready to let it fly.

Speak your mind and you'll be heard

"Ok if Shannon wants to be a singer than I'm coming clean. I play the Cello."

"Awesome what is it?"

He started to play an air Cello and the skater asked. "A saw"

"No dude it's like a giant violin."

Not another word.

"Do you have to wear a costume?"

"Coat and tie."

No no no no no. Stick to the stuff you know. If you wanna be cool follow one simple rule don't mess with the flow no no. Stick to the status quo. (X2)

Then all the students started to do new things that were different from the cliques until Vanessa started speaking.

This is not what I want. This is not what I planned. And I just got to say I do not understand. Something is really.....

Something's not right

Really wrong

And we got to get things back where they belong. We can do it

"Gotta play"

Stick with what you know

We can do it

"Hip hop hooray"

She has got to go

We can do it

"Creme brûlée."

Keep your voice down low
Not another peep no
Not another word no
Not another sound no

Everybody quiet

As Stevie and Cammie walked in Cammie asked. "Why is everyone staring at you?"

"Not me. You."

"Because of the callbacks. I can't have people staring at me I really can't."

No no no no. Stick to the stuff you know. If you wanna be cool follow one simple rule don't mess with the flow no no. Stick to the status quo.

No no no. Stick to the stuff you know it is better by far to keep things as they are don't mess with the flow no no. You got to stick to the status stick to the status stick to the status quo.

At that point Cammie slipped on some milk and her tray flew up and her lunch landed on Vanessa as she reached the bottom of the stairs. As Vanessa screamed Cammie apologized and tried to clean it off but Stevie just pulled her away. Then Shannon walked in but Ally stopped her from going near Vannessa. "You do not want to get into that too much drama" That's when Ms. Chambers arrived. "What is going on here?" Then Vanessa tapped her shoulder and she looked at her. "Look at this. That Cammie Girl dumped her lunch on me on purpose. It's all part of their plan to ruin our musical. And Shannon and her basketball robots are obviously behind it.  Why do you think the auditioned?" After all the work you put in this show. It just doesn't seem right." Then they both walked out. "What's up?" Shannon asked turing to Ally.

"What's up? Well let's see you missed free period yesterday to audition for some heinous musical. And now suddenly people are confessing." Ally pulled Arielle over as she was walking past them. "Yea and Arielle. Arielle is baking Creme brûlée."

"Oh what's that?" Shannon asked

As Arielle explained Ally spoke up. "Oh shut up Arielle." Then she walked away.

"Do you see what's happening here? The team is coming apart because of your singing thing. Even the drama geeks and the brainiacs suddenly think that they can talk to us. Look the skater dudes are mingling. Suddenly people think that they can do stuff OK? Stuff that's not their stuff. They've got you thinking about show tunes when we have a playoff game next week." Then Ally walked away.