chapter 1

I waked up by my phone ringing, after many attempts I finally managed to get my head off the pillow, stretched and turned my hand into a fist in annoyance.
I blinked several times to get rid of the blur, Then grabbed the phone  "Oh it's my boss Mr.Mike!
I wonder Why he is calling me, it's only 4:45 I am not late, I guess..."

"Hello" I answer

"Come as fast as you can we found a frozen dinosaur!!" Mr.mike's voice exploded from the other side of the phone

"A what!!"

I left the phone on my bed and ran,
I wore the first thing i saw in my closet and went to the paleontologist meeting section in the motoscience building where I work

They were trying to melt the ice surrounding the dinosaur without
Any injury, they used acid and some sharp stuff, it was hard to melt the ice but they did it, as soon as they melted the ice the dinosaur fell on the ground
Every one was freaking out, the scientists injacted him with something called paracolxonel, paracolxonel makes his heart bump faster, which will spread blood fast in his body, after a couple of hours, the scientists said we did every thing we can do.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DID EVERY THING YOU CAN?" Mr.mike repeated there words shouting as he was about to kill one of the men by choking him

I squeezed Mr.mike's shoulder to try and comfort him, told him to calm down, every thing is okay, The dinosaur is breathing.

Two days later the dinosaur was legit real walking on his legs, I know thats impossible but this is what happened,
The first thing we all thought of is to feed him and evry one voted that I will do it.
I know, I know, I have great friends.
I didn't want to but they forced me,
They said I am brave and I am the only one who can do that,
I knew that they were just saying that to make me feed him...And I did it.

They gave me leafs and meat,
My legs were shaking
My face was yellow as a lemon my hands were clammy from nervousness, they pushed me to the moterfenol room. moterfenol room is a place that is made by people but it looks so natural, full of trees and a hole filled with water, but the room isn't big though.
As soon as I entered I heard a voice saying "THANKS I WAS STARVING" I was about to pass out, I nearly jumped one feet in the air. I threw the leafs and meat as far as possible from where I was standing.
then he ate the leafs, I froze staring at his face wondering from where was that sound.
One minute later he opend his mouth and said "WHAT'S YOUR NAME"
I didn't believe that, I was shocked I didn't say a word, I started breathing heavily and my legs couldn't carry me anymore.

A talking dinosaur? Nah, maybe because I didn't drink my coffee this morning

when he was about to finish his leafs I said "tas...tas..tasneem, tasneem is my name".
He opened his mouth again and said "are you okay, want some?" he carried some leafs

"no thanks I am good" I replied
"Are you really talking or is it just me" I asked after I stepped back a few steps

"Dude are you okay ah and where is mayson?"

"ha? Mayson uhmm is that your brother?" I asked confused
The dinosaur- no he is my friend
Tasneem-The last dinosaur died approximately 65 million years ago. ...dinosaurs extinction theories have been the subject of much debate and controversy. A recent explanation, supported by many scientists, suggests that dinosaurs died out soon after a huge meteorite crashed to Earth near the Gulf of Mexico.
The dinosaur- oh man
Tasneem- so basically all your friends are dead but hear you are I don't know how but you are still alive so the last dinosaur didn't die yet and he is also talking this is kinda impossible, oh I forgot to ask you, what's your name?".
The dinosaur- I can't really remember but I am sure it stars with F
Tasneem- how about I name you?