Chapter 4: Personal Dancer

With finally being done, with the performances. You started getting changed, fixing yourself up and putting on the makeup that Glanni suggested. Putting your trench coat on and headed out the room. You looked down on the paper that Robbie had given you. He was staying at the hotel at the other part of town, in a more exclusive hotel. THis made you feel uncomfortable, what if the others knew, would they think of something else? You at least hope people wouldn't notice, at least you hope. With all that time thinking, you didn't realized you were at the very door. Sportacus, you didn't know why he wanted you, did he..like you? Shaking your head, you knock on the door, it opened by itself. Walking inside, the closed on its own. Looking around, it looked like more of a home. You saw him, pouring a glass or two, he placed the bottle on the table, as he looked over at you. He was only wearing the undershirt of the suit, white, while wearing those dark pants. He smiled, welcoming you,

"________, why don't you relaxed, come share a drink with me." he offered the glass. Walking over to him, you took the glass, taking a small sniff to make sure nothing smelled funny. Sportacus only chuckled to himself, "It's only water, I'm not into drinking that nasty stuff." you took a sip and indeed he was right. Setting the glass down on the table, you removed your trenchcoat, Sportacus set his glass down as well, taking your coat, he set it on the chair. Eying you, the design was remarkable and incredible with so little time. You were more relaxed, he trailed his fingers up from your chest to your chin. You didn't flinched,

"Should..I..well.."

"I said relaxed." he spoke, he took your head, making his way over to the nice soft couch, he sat down pulling you onto his lap. To be honest, you didn't really know what he had planned. He looked at you, before he wrapped his arm around you, leaning your head close to his chest. What on earth was he doing? "You look beautiful, it suits you better than the others." either that was a hurtful comment or just a nice thing to say. This was one of the outfits that you really like. Comfy and creative.

"Thank..you." you blushed a little, you looked at him, causing him to see your confused look.

"Something wrong?" he asked. You leaned up from his chest as he let go of you.

"I'm suppose to be your personal dancer, making you feel..well...like.."

"Rikki? Yet I am not. I am Sportacus." he brushed his fingers through your hair, letting the scent hit his nose, it was addicting. You pressed your hand on his chest, feeling his chest rise and fall, he saw the look in your eyes."Tempting, it's alright." he started unbuttoning his shirt, causing your face to go red.

"Wait what?!" he removed it, showing you his perfect tone body, remarkable and so well fit.

"It's alright, besides you said I should feel..well you know, but I feel relaxed like this." he flexed a little. He really was trying to impress you, you bit your lip, causing you to accidental draw blood. Sportacus rubbed the blood off your lip with his thumb. "It's a bad habit." god his voice was killing you inside. Never have you wanted something more than ever in your life.

"Why..you..make me..we just..i cant.." you were confused, by your want and want you can't do. Sportacus shifted his position, causing you to change as well.

"Personal dancer or not, I rather enjoy your company. I've taken a liking to you. Yet if you were looking for something else..." he trailed his finger down from your lip and down between your breasts. You only blushed a deep red, yet this made him chuckle, he found you adorable.

"Can I do something.." you spoke, he nodded. Getting off of him, you turned yourself around, sitting on his lap, you placed his hands around your body, flexing them. You leaned your head back against his chest, moving your body side to side. Sportacus only stopped you.

"This isn't what you want, your only following..." he pushed you off and getting up. You made him upset.

"I'm sorry...I'm not.." you were being stupid, you started letting a few tears slip. Sportacus saw this and only wipe them away. Cupping both your cheeks with his hands,

"It's not your fault, let's just talk. Okay." you only nodded, the two of you began to talk for who knows how long, maybe an hour or two, but to be honest. Despite not following orders, you were actually happy. The way he talks was like he was in another world, his kindness in helping others, his ideas changing the world. While you..you were on a pole, dancing for others that were only gross or hungry. Sportacus saw how late it was, "I know you should be home, but would you like to sleep here?" far away from your home, late, it was best to stay where you knew you were going to be safe.

"I trust you." he only smiled, taking you to the bedroom, he tossed you one of his shirts.

"The bathroom is next door, you can change, you can have the bed, while I take the couch." you only stopped and looked at him.

"No, don't do that-"

"I want to." he was sweet, yet you knew it wasn't right.

"I don't mind sharing the bed."

"You sure?"

"Do you trust me, Sportacus?" he nodded. With that, you went to the bathroom and changed. You returned only seeing him in his boxers, god you wish you can wrapped your legs around- you stopped yourself even further. You climbed into the bed, while he followed. He placed the pillows in between you and him. You looked at him as he looked back.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight." it took a while for you to sleep. Sportacus was still awake as he just watched you sleep. He whispered to himself,

"________..." than his eyes closed and fell back to sleep.