Chapter 2: A Deal

Authors Note: Slight lemon near the very end. Warning!

"Robbie, you don't understand, this one is not like the rest. He's really-"

"Look you know as well as I do, that it could never happen." Sitting in your chair, while Robbie was making another outfit for his brother. You only sigh to yourself. "Your Rikki's, he won't have it." he was right. You were being foolish to think of it. You were Rikki's no matter what the options.

"Do know what's going on between them?" you asked as Robbie stopped before examining his work.

"Something about upgrades on this joint. He's an idea man." who would of thought. "Look just do your job and stop thinking about him." he was very protective of you just like his brother.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Just being you." he only smiled to himself, getting back to work.

~

Rikki was sitting in his chair looking over at his flies. Clearly he needed new ideas and with the coming of age. Luckily he found him during a meeting. Hearing the door opened, Rikki looked up and welcome him.

"Isn't she amazing? She never fails me." he knew what he meant.

"Indeed Rikki." As Rikki offered him a seat. Sportacus sat down, crossing his legs over his lap, before going into his thinking pose. "Before I agree with anything, I have one request." this intrigued him. Rikki leaned over close on his desk. Twiddling his fingers,

"And what would that be?" relaxing himself a bit, Sportacus placed his hands on his lap.

"I want _________ to be my personal dancer." Rikki twitch his lips a little, before leaning himself back against his chair.

"What makes you think I will allow it?" Sportacus only smirked to himself.

"Than I will back out of our deal. You need me, and all I want is for her just a dancer. Nothing more." Rikki thought about it for a bit. To you, you were his and no one else's yet he needed the man after all.

"Just a dancer?" Sportacus nodded. Rikki brought his hand out to his. Sportacus shook on it. "Deal. Now where are we with business?"

~

Finally being done for the night, you waved goodbye to the two brothers. Up the elevator, you waited. Only the finest for Rikki's best dancers get to live in the most fabulous hotel that was only a few blocks from the joint. Least your night would be peaceful, now that Rikki would be busy tonight. Once the door opened seeing it being top floor. You walked out and looked for your door. Your thoughts were only on the man that you just met. You didn't know why, but he was attractive, kind, you didn't know how to describe it. You found your door finally, opening the door you walk inside, setting your bag on the floor. You would finally be relaxed. Taking a shower and change into new clothes, wearing a tank top and shorts, blue of course. You looked at the time, it was almost midnight. Stretching your arms out, you were about to go to sleep, before knock was heard. You wondered who it was. You then walked over to the door opening it, you saw Rikki already welcoming himself in.

"_______, my one and only. Glad your up." you frown yourself a little, closing the door. You looked back at him, he pulled you close, causing you to lose your balance. "We have to discuss your..." reaching his hand down to your bottom, giving it a squeeze. You bit your lip, "position." position? What?

"My position to whom?" Rikki only chuckle to himself yet he was indeed upset yet also mad.

"My new partner has taken a liking to you, but.." gripping your wrist causing you to cry out in pain. "If you screw the up. I will break you."

"No, please don't do that. I will obey, I will do anything you ask me to do. Just not that." loosening his gripped, to include rubbed your wrist, before he twirled you around, your back against his chest. Moving his hand to your neck, he lightly squeeze it, before he ran his fingers down lifting your shirt a bit. He leaned his head to your neck, tiny little bites, not making a mark on your skin. You bit bit your lip,

"That's a good girl, you know your place." sniffing the scent of your hair, he growled with excitement. "Such a shame you got all cleaned up. Daddy needs a little help." you can feel his crotch against your back.

"The usual?"

Slight lemon!!

"You know me so well~." he let go of you, following you to the bedroom. He sat down on the bed, getting himself comfortable. You only removed the rest of your clothing, bare in front of him, his lip curled underneath him. You then came close to him, sitting on his lap, grinding him. Feeling his crotch rubbed against yours, you bit your lip, you paused yourself, before reaching up to his neck, wrapping your arms around, you leaned in close, nipping his neck. You could hear him moan, fiddling with his pants, you got off of him, kneeling yourself down on the ground. You slide it over his now hardened crotch, reaching down and using your wetness to moist it, you began to stroke it up and down, causing the man to growl. "God I wish I fuck you now." you knew he wouldn't. Placing your mouth over the god awful thing, sucking it. You began to bob your head, Rikki only trailed his fingers through his hair, causing him to arch his back while moaning. "You're mine!~" His lust drove him crazy, causing him to buck his hips, taking the pressure of him furthering himself down your throat, you relaxed it the best that you can. Pulling out, lickng some of the precum that was coming out, you slowly stroke it once more. Rikki came hard as it was getting all over your face, wiping some of it off. Rikki was panting more than ever,

Slight lemon ends!!

"I did good..." acting all dumb. Rikki only looked at you, with a smile on his face, he only leaned himself up from his sitting position.

"Yes as always. Now.." he got up from his seat, causing you to stand as well. Rikki fixed himself, and puffing out his coat. "Sportacus will see you tomorrow, right after you go on performance. When he ask you to follow, you obey and if he ask anything-"

"I will obey." giving him the right answer, he was pleased as he pulled you close to him. Licking the side of your cheek, he can still smell himself on you.

"That's why I love you. Always a good listener and never back talk. You remember the last time someone did that?" how could you forget, Robbie was in tears for not allowing his creativity to shine. All for some color, that didn't work out Rikki. It was stupid to be honest.

"Indeed." With that Rikki walked out of the room,

"Remember don't let me down." shutting the door on his way out. You quickly wash your face, staring at yourself in the mirror once you're finished. Examining your neck, they were only tiny, enough to hide it. You sigh to yourself before heading off to bed. Hopefully tomorrow will be different for once.