Chapter 3: Discuss the Topic

Knocking on the door you saw the brothers finally up. Dressed for the day, they welcome you in.

"Boss came in again?" he saw how tired you were. Rubbing your eyes, you sat down on the comfy sofa.

"To be honest it wasn't that bad..though.." Glanni walked over and sat next to you.

"Though what? Did he-"

"No, nothing like that. It's his new partner.." Glanni only got curious, he placed his hand onto yours. You looked at him, giving him a smile. "He's taking a liking to me."

"And that's a bad thing?" you shook your head.

"I'm actually..well okay with it. At least it's better than Rikki." Glanni only chuckled to himself, while letting go of your hand. Leaving himself back on the sofa, while crossing legs over. He was indeed shock only for a little while.

"So what do you have to do?"

"Be his personal dancer."

"And he just let it happened? I'm impressed that the boss would let it go." he spoke as you nodded.

"To be honest, he wasn't happy about it."

"I don't blame him, Rikki owns you." he was right about that. It's in your contract no matter what. No life, no in control just his own personal whore. At least he hasn't done it, which you were glad about. "Least the boss knows you will listen."

"If I don't you know what happens." he only nodded in agreement. Hearing the footsteps from the other room, you saw Robbie. Apparently he must still be working on a design, seeing his measuring tape around his neck to the tired eyes on his face. "Robbie, get some sleep."

"You should listen to her, little brother." he snickered a little, causing Robbie to groan.

"I would, but apparently this suit is more difficult than it is. By the way, your new outfit for the Sportaflop is in my room." new outfit? You got up from your seat, walking pass Robbie you looked back.

"Did..Rikki ask?" he only shook his head.

"No it was him, himself. Rikki delivered and said it had to be done, luckily I had the fabric at the time. Now go and try it on." no wonder he didn't get any sleep, two projects at once. You felt bad for the poor guy. Following his orders, you walked straight down the hall, making a left turn. You saw his room wide opened. It was a mess, but with working for the big man, it takes a lot out. Through the door, looking for the outfit, you noticed something sparkling, the sun was shining causing you to blink a few times. By the balcony, you saw your outfit, a note was attached just for you. The closer you, you began to examine it, the combination of colors of blue and black of a bandeau top short set. You didn't mind the look, it look rather comfortable than the one that Rikki commissioned. Changing into the outfit and looking at yourself in the mirror that was in the room. The black string that tied behind your neck, while down to the part of your bosom, you noticed a tiny crystal that appeared to be dangling. Looking back at the note, that was attached, you began to read it,

I hope this makes you feel more comfortable. I know how you felt about the outfit, but I ask Rikki for this., Sportacus

You only smiled softly to yourself, placing the note down on the nearby table. You walked out of the room, once you saw the two brothers, Glanni only whistled.

"Damn Robbie, ________ looks sexier than ever." you only blushed a little, before Robbie made his way over to you. Checking for anything, his brother was indeed right.

"Comfortable?" you nodded. "Let's see if you can perform."." You only nodded, Glanni only clapped his hands, as a pole appeared from the ceiling. You were amazed.

"Does Rikki know?"

"Not a chance, it came out of my paycheck. He won't know. Besides my dances are to be kept secret." Glanni was the type of person who kept secrets from others. This was one of them.

"Alright let's see what I can." you moved to the pole in the middle of the room. You wrapped your fingers touching the metal pole, swaying your hips to the side, you began to climb. Holding on tightly, as your legs wrapped around the pole, you leaned yourself back, upside down. You waved your arms around, before taking your hands, grabbing the pole. Your legs spread down to the floor. You let go and stood once more. Hearing the sounds of clapping, you only blushed.

"________ wonderful performance, now if I can finished this suit. It should be done by tonight." with that he went back to his room. Your only looked over at Glanni who offered his hand.

"Why don't we look over some colors. I want to experiment to go with that outfit." you couldn't refuse an offer. Taking his hand, his work began.

~

Even during his meeting, with Rikki. Laying the blueprints on his table, Rikki examine it.

"How much would this cost me to even upgrade the lighting?" Sportacus placed his finger on his chin, thinking. "Well?" Rikki spoke once more.

"About 1900 on lights."

"I may be rich, but that's really much. Besides how would this get me more customers?"

"Simple, picture it. The way the dancers move, shows an emotion following. Big Bang! Everyone cheers. Trust me, it would work, partner." Rikki like the idea, he needed ideas and this was the man for the job.

"Alright, I'll do it, anything else?"

"Yes, you see here.." he pointed to the private sections room. Rikki only looked at him,

"Yes, what about that?"

"You need to make the room a bit more comfortable, while also being in style. The colors are a bit too much of maroon than light colors." he didn't mind the room itself, just fashion choice.

"It will be done." hearing a knock on the door, Rikki saw one of his guards coming in, "Can't you see I am busy."

"Sir, sorry to interrupt, but it's almost opening, should we prepare the event?" Rikki looked down on his watched, it was already 7:54. Rikki looked back at the man, "Open it and make sure nothing bad happens. The Glaepur is to be kept that way." he nodded, leaving the two men back to business.

"Rikki-"

"If it's about __________, don't worry I told her. She is doing three performances tonight, than once shes done. You can take her home, make sure she comes back. She's my top dancer." Sportacus only nodded.

"Don't worry, you can trust me." Rikki only slightly nod, before fixing himself up and walking with Sportacus out the door.

"Come, lets enjoy this. It's a start of a new friendship."