Problems

Jin

Oh Mah Gad!! Im suu happehh
*goes to Jungkook* "hey wat do u want for dinner" "I want rice with many kooks " Jungkook*tries to cook ze food* "im out of pink oil!!" *Jungkook throwed a tantrum*

RapMon

*buys new sunglasses in the internet*
"Jezuz!! Its here!!" *goes to the door and breaks the handle* "i dont care as long as its not meh sunglasses" *the delivery boy gives ze box to Namjoon" *breaks the box* "pls dont be broken" *breaks the plastic and is sweating* "plzzz..." *breaks the sunglasses* "ahhhhhhh maaaa gaaaadd"
*breaks everything from his house*

Suga

*sleeps* Zzzzzz... "MIN SUGA!!!"
*Wakes up and Kills Jimin with his Swag* *sleeps again* Zzzzz...

J-Hope

*Buys Sprite at the store* "This is suu refreshing!!" *sees a Snakeu outside the store* *Stayed inside until midnight* *Snakeu still there* *cant get out* *sees Jungkook* "SAVE ME"
*Jungkook leaves him*

Jimin

"I am off to find JAMZ" *goes to the store and finds jams* *found jams* *sees RapMon beside him* *Runs*
*Sees Kookie* *RapMon catched him and breaks the Jam* *Jungkook ate all the Jams on the floor* "NOOO!!!"

V

*Goes to a kid* *Kookie stalks him* *makes funny and weird faces everywhere* *People stares at him*
*Looks at the people and started dancing his weird dance* *Kookie played along* *People slapped him including Kookie'*
"I EM DE GREAT BWIIII" *Slaps back all the people who slapped him including Kookie with his alien powerz* *But then they all realized Kookie was slapped too hard and he was thrown to a trash can* *TaeTae throws him inside and breaks the window of the hospital*

Jungkook

"I miss TaeTae" *Jimin comes in* "Hey Kookie do you miss me" *Jungkook called his Mom Jin to throw Jimin away*  "Tae!! WHERE ARE U!!?"
*Jimin Took Jungkooks Jams and almost ate em' until RapMon breaks em' and Kookie got sad because he doesn't have Jams left*