Chapter 1

Eris’s POV

As I stare at the building that is my new school. I really hope it isn’t like the last one. My old school was probably the worst school f all. The teachers didn’t care at all. Even though the teachers didn’t do anything to help before, it was even worse. They stared and laughed when I get bullied. That is why my mom and I were in such a rush to move here. I quickly fixed my glasses and walked in the door, making my way to the front office. Before I even made it inside, someone tripped me and I flew to the ground making contact with my hands and knees, which took the impact the fall. There was a laugh and I quickly stood and walked through the office doors, ignoring a laughter that made my heart flutter.

          I quickly grabbed my schedule and school map from the office before hastily making my way to my locker. I started to put the things I didn’t need for now in my locker and made my way to first period.

I was tripped and laughed at the whole few feet that it took to get to first block. I have always thought I was attractive with my straight chocolate brown hair and sea blue eyes but to others all they see are a pair of glasses and awful clothes.

          I made my way to the back to the room into the corner where it was hard for people to see me. People soon came rushing into the room, almost late or class and started taking to notes that the teacher put on the bored. No body looked at me, nobody gave a crap about me… like always.

                   Blake’s POV

Another crappy day at school, I thought to myself. I walked in and everyone made room for me in the halls. Being the Alpha sure ha its perks. Yes, I’m a werewolf. I am the Alpha of The Dark Moon Pack, the strongest pack in the USA.

          As I made my way to my locker I saw a girl making her way to the office. New eh? That’s how I like it. Fresh meat to have cowering down to me is always a pleasant experience.

          Before she made it through the office doors I stuck my foot out and she feel to the ground with her hand and knees taking the impact. For some reason my wolf started growling at me but I didn’t know whys so I just laughed it off and walked away. I feel like my heart is hurting inside. I don’t know what has gotten into me.

          The day went by quickly and as I walked through the front doors I saw the new girl walking toward a car.   This is going to be fun. I quickly walk towards the girl and push her to the ground and call a couple of buddies to come help me. They rush over and we all start pounding on her. Her cries are nothing to me. She is human, worthless, waste of space. What’s the point of keeping her alive?

          I told my buddies to stop and we all backed away, waiting for her to get up. She did almost instantly. She had tears in her eyes and was looking at me with disgust. Our eyes locked and it was like the world disappeared. It was her and me. I was to protect her with every fiber in my being and in that moment I want to cherish and comfort her and hurt whoever did this to her. Then it dawned on me. I did this. I hurt my mate. That thought alone made me want so shrivel in a ball and die. We broke eye contact when she quickly got into her car and drove away. She was my mate. A human. I had to make her love me. I have to make her forgive me. All of the hate for her washed away in that moment, that minute, that second.