The BG Menagerie

BG Horses:

3Gun's Horse- Does not have a name. Comes when he sings "Over the Rainbow". 

Sixstar- Lean's horse of many talents. A fast racer. He was willed to Ruechari after Lean had died at Hunter Kanga's hand. He has a penchant for sugar cubes.

Butterfingers- High Ride Ali's fastest racer that Ruechari "borrowed" to save SixStar who was stolen after Lean's death.

High Ride Ali's First Ride- The first horse Ruechari "borrowed" from High Ride in order to try and save Lean's brother, Crazy Eyes Charlie's life. Still in Ruechari's possession. Never actually given a name by High Ride but Rue's taken to calling him Krackle. 

CrazyMoose- Otherwise known as CM. A very talented horse who has a penchant for Muffins and Jam that belongs to CrazyGoose (CG). Take care around this horse if you have on your person muffins, jam or cranberry juice as he's been know to invade people's personal space to get at them. CM also stands in at the muffin shop on occasion and watches over CG's kitten to be certain it doesn't get into trouble.

Bounty- Winner of the first ever Busted Gulch Horse Race. Ridden by stannbear. This horse also likes Muffins, not hay or sugar cubes. Taken back east with stannbear when he left the Gulch after receiving the news that his mother had died. 

Thunderpanda - Another horse of belonging to Lean. Left in stannbear's care after Lean's death but given to Raven, when stannbear left. 

Fred- Kae's grey horse who came with her from Crusted Canyon County. 

NoName- Once Billy's horse. Given to The Virginian after a fair fight. A gaited Floridian Cracker Horse who's figured out how to park, without any training, forage for apples and has taken a liking to it's new owner. However, was given back when The Virginian decided to head out for adventure in Alaska. 

Woozey Horse- The horse Raven had let out of the Stables, belonging to a stranger. We know not who.

Lace- A Blue Roan Mustang owned by Deputy Darkly

QuickShot - A Mustang that is owned by Marshall Lorne Order

Unbridled- A Paint Horse belonging to Lorne Order

Thrifty-  An Appaloosa who belongings to Chief ThingaMajig

Rachel and Clara- The two horses who pull Tiddly Wink's Wagon now stationed in the Tent City

OTHER ANIMALS owned by the residents of the Gulch

Sheriff's Pigeon- A homing pigeon who comes when he sings "Blackbird". Also, does not have a name. Used to send messages when others are out of town. But if 3Gun has had too much to drink it has been rumored that he has "drunk pigeoned" Ruechari**.

Note: Drunk Pigeon- def.  A drunk pigeon is a communication via pigeon that is somehow embarrassing or absurd. One drunk pigeons to emote, excoriate, declare, confide, or proposition, often at a grossly inappropriate hour. 

**CG has been said to be upset at the fact that the Sheriff has never drunk pigeoned her.

CG's kitty- Found by Ruechari and smuggled to CrazyGoose as there is a current Cat Ban put in place by a Town Ordinance. The Sheriff has chosen to turn a blind eye to this infraction because he has a secret crush on .... 

kittens... 

What did you think I was going to say? Kitty has however taken rides on CM and in the Sheriff's hat. Kitty also, has no name... not naming their animals seems to be something CG and the Sheriff now share in common.

Jasper - A beautiful black cat with green eyes that can transform into a panther or human at will. Originally a human Jasper was turned into a cat when one of Ruby's (the local witch) spells went bad. He has spent so much time as a cat he tends to prefer his cat form and now has chosen to "belong" to Ruechari. 

Bessy- The town's cow who was stolen by Ruby when she broke out of jail to transport her kittens. Sent back to town when Ruechari came upon her at Ruby's cottage in the woods with a message for CG. Bessy had come across AJ in the desert and led him back to Busted Gulch and to CrazyGoose. 

Tiger - A Chihuahua that is owned by Raven. Who has a good eye for picking out the bad guy. Careful has been known to bite.