Chapter Thirty Four

Yein's POV

I listen to Jinyoung's thought.He apologize on me and I can see it on his face that his really sincere.He confess to me that his still love me.Do I need to believe him?

And I bravely tell him what I feel on him.That I can't love him back.I know that I hurt him.But I need to tell him the truth,that love is not a game.That you can play again if your game over.For me love is,if your game over don't play on again cause it will lead you on fire.

But at the end he tell me that he will not give up on me.I give him a time to prove.I also tell him about Jungkook, and I see on his face that his really disappointed. But at the end he tell me that if ever me and Jungkook will not.There's him all the time that will catch me.

I was a little bit touched on him.But I can't forget about Jungkook.And I can't forget on what he did on me.I just give him time to prove his really love on me.Maybe his just confuse and the truth behind it was he don't really love me.He just feel sorry because of what he did?right?

But I tell him that we just be friend first.Before what he want to be.He just approve.

And now I'm with Jungkook and Taehyung.And finally Sujeong is with us.

"Yeahhh...Sujeong will treat us..."

"Yeahhh" Taehyung

He cheer that make Sujeong down.

"It's a ritual unnie..."

She just nod and accept the fact.

"Guyss...first,I invite someone...."

They all look at me.We are now at the very peaceful restaurant in the Seoul.

"Don't tell me it's your boyfriend" Taehyung

I shot a bad glare on him.

"His an idol"

"Woahhh..." Sujeong

"I thought your hard to be friend in an idol"Taehyung

"Guy or girl? "Jungkook

"Woahh...over protected?are you courting her?"Taehyung

"Yeah...why isn't it obvious?" Jungkook

"But guys don't be mad?"

"Why?" Jungkook

"Just promise you won't all be react badly and welcome the person?"

"Then okay..is that a guy?" Jungkook

"Just see it later..I will just call...."

I cut my words.I go out and call Jinyoung.

"Ta-da"

As I show them Jinyoung while clinging on his arms.

"Woahhh" Sujeong

"Uh?" Taehyung

Jungkook stand up and get closer to us.He remove my hands on Jinyoung's arms.

"What is this?" Jungkook

"Let's sit first before I explain"

Then Jungkook just obey.

So our position is like this...

Jungkook Taehyung

           Table
Jinyoung Me Sujeong

"Why you need to sit next to him?" Jungkook