She really isn't like the other girls

Start from the beginning

"So I have decided that all distractions must be," I looked up at him to see him staring directly at me, "eliminated."

I growled and took a step forward but Ennis put a hand on my chest and pulled me back, All of us could take him and frankly I don't know why we've never tried. Personally I had always been afraid of him but he just crossed the line. I couldn't kill someone that I was falling in love with, who would be there to catch me?

"And when would you like this done?" Kali asked, staring at me.

"By the end of the week." he nodded before walking over to the door and looked back at me, "No exceptions."

I walked over to the aluminum wall and slashed it open, running out that way. I'm not killing Sadie, it's that simple. Something that I refused to do, I was sick of doing everything to please him. I had already paid him back enough. I couldn't take it anymore.

*Scott's POV*

The next morning sucked, I still hadn't heard any word from Sadie and I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not. I pulled a clean shirt on over my head and went out to my bike, starting it and driving to school. The bell rang and I knew that I was late, oh well. I slowly set my helmet down on my bike and went into the school, shoving my bag in my locker before walking to Mr. Harris's class. He scowled at me.

"Mr. McCall, I assume this will not happen again." he said as I took a seat.

"No sir." I said, taking out a piece of paper to copy down the notes.

I looked behind my back to see that Sadie wasn't in her seat, and Stiles look completely lost without her there. There friendship was great, and I knew that there was no use in being jealous because she was a great friend to him and he was still in love with Lydia.

'Where's Sadie?' I mouthed to him.

He shrugged his shoulders, 'She didn't answer my calls this morning'

I furrowed my eyebrows together and leaned back in my seat, that was weird. She hasn't missed a day yet since she's been here and it frightened me to think that I was the reason she wasn't here. I scrabbled down the notes from the board and could feel eyes on me and I turned around to see Allison looking at me.

She smiled lightly and I couldn't help but smile back, I don't even know why she was still talking to me still. She text me yesterday like nothing had ever happened, unless she couldn't remember anything either. I pulled out my phone and text her.

To Allison: I have to talk to you after class.

I turned around and watched her phone light up, and watched her grab it and look up and nod at me. While I had my phone out I went to my messages between Sadie and I, which were from about a week ago, and smiled as I read over the cute little ones. I decided that I'd text her too, make sure she was okay.

To Sadie: Hey everything okay?

I shoved my phone back in my pocket and then sat through the rest of Mr. Harris's class. When I didn't receive a message back it scared me because she was always quick to text back. Hopefully she just had a small cold or something and that she'd be back tomorrow. Or at least I hope she'd text me back me back by the end of the day so I knew that she was okay.

Class quickly ended and I walked out of class and went to my locker, grabbing my books for my next period class. I spotted Allison and pulled her to the side, and at first she jumped but then she smiled when she looked up at me. I quickly looked away, I couldn't go through all of that again, torture myself again when I knew that her family just wanted me dead. Plus it didn't help that she, just didn't look at me like that anymore.

"I have a question." I said finally.

"Okay?"

"Do you remember anything from Friday night at the party?"

She paused for a minute, "No." she said finally.

"That makes two of us." I sighed in relief.

"Three of us," Lydia joined our circle, "I can't remember a thing either."

"But Isaac-"

"I can yeah." he was suddenly standing right next to me.

Just give it a second before Stil-

"I can remember everything." Stiles poked his head in.

"So only us three?" Lydia gestured to the herself, Allison and then me.

"Can't remember anything." Allison looked at the floor.

"Woah, what does that mean?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know." I shook my head.

"Didn't you talk to Derek?" Isaac asked.

"Yeah," I remembered, "he thinks that it has something to do with the twins."

"Let's not go pointing fingers." they both appeared behind me.

"Especially when you need us." Aiden smirked, and I knew it was him because of how cocky he acted.

"What do you know?" Allison stepped around me.

"I know what happened." Ethan smiled as well.

The bell rang and none of us moved, we all just stared at them.

"But first, we need your help." Aiden stared at me.

"Why would I help you?" I growled.

"If it meant protecting Sadie, I think you would." Ethan interjected.

I narrowed my eyes on Aiden, "What did you do?"

"We didn't do anything." Ethan said and I could see Aiden look away, "It's about what Deucalion wants, not what we do."

I looked at Stiles and then back to the two boys, "What do you want?" Stiles asked for me.

"Deucalion wants her dead." Aiden muttered.

"Sadie? Why?" Lydia asked.

"Apparently she is a distraction." Ethan shrugged.

"So she might die, because you can't keep your pants on?" Stiles asked.

Aiden growled, "Ennis thinks she's a threat." Ethan said.

"A threat?" Allison asked, "What do you mean?"

"Will you help us?" Aiden asked.

"What do you mean she's a threat?" Isaac asked, "She's like us?"

Aiden shook his head, "Not like us."

"Her father, we think that he's an Emissary." Ethan said.

"Well was." Aiden corrected him.

"No, that's not possible." Allison shook her head.

"How does that make her a threat?" I asked.

They looked at each other and took a deep breath before looking back to us.

-

Sorry I had a bunch of midterms today buttttttt, oooh bombshell!

Let me know how you feel about it because I'm actually really excited to write about it. And I just wanted to give you guys a big thank you because you're all seriously the best and I don't know what I'd do without you. Each and everyone of you are my best friend in your own way!

So I just watched Teen Wolf today, yeah really late I know, and it was so good and I don't know why but I just started freaking out when they attacked the twins. I'm like in between with Kira because I like her but I don't at the same time. But I can't believe that Stiles wants to kill her! Oh my gosh, well I know that he can't control it but still!

Okay love you all and I did have an announcement but it no longer applies so forget about it haha.

Your question of the day; Who is your favorite couple on the show out of all three seasons?

Mine is, and always will be, Lydia and Jackson!