Six.

I couldn't hide much from my team members anymore, but I managed to keep my deepest secret hidden from them. The only people who knew about my abortion were Rossi and JJ, and I didn't plan on telling anyone else.

Sometimes I start to feel nauseous when I think back to that day. I remember walking into the abortion clinic, being bombarded by the long line of protestors crowding the door.

They yelled expletives and protests at me, urging me not to continue with this. I tried to mentally tune them out, but it just grew too hard for me.

As I sat in the waiting room, I thought of everyone outside. I thought of Matthew, who brought me to get this abortion even though it was against what the church wanted.

I thought of how I was only 15 years old. How I was way too young to raise a child, how I was too young for any of this. At fifteen, I should be out and about with my friends, relaxing and having no worries at all. I shouldn't be sitting pregnant in an abortion clinic, guilty as sin.

When I finally got called in, I took a breath and I felt my religion fade away.

I can remember these details like they just happened yesterday, when in reality they happened a long time ago.

These facts are just for me to know, and I plan to keep it that way.

_____

After the case in Vegas, I took some time off. I told Hotch that I just needed a couple of weeks off to reconnect with my family. He solemnly agreed, seeing me off.

I'm sitting in my pyjamas when I hear the knock at the door. I groan. My first day off and I'm already getting distractions.

I assume it's just a salesperson coming to sell my something that I need nothing of. I decide to let them go, waiting until they give up on knocking.

The knocking doesn't stop, and it grows to annoy me immensely.

I shuffle lazily to the door, opening it slowly. "We don't want any."

I stop when I see that it's not a salesperson; it's JJ. She giggles.

"And who's we, if I may ask? You got a special someone in here that I don't know about?" She asks, looking inside my house for clues.

"Nobody except for me and Sergio," I laugh. I let her inside my home, shutting the door.

"Why'd you decide to stop by?" I ask.

"Well, since I also have the day off today, I wanted to come by and see how you were doing. And take you out for a ladies' afternoon," She answers.

"Would I need to get showered and dressed for that?"

"Yes."

"Fuck. Well, I guess I'll do it," I pry. She sighs, rolling her eyes at me.

"Alright. Be quick!" I nod, running upstairs to head into the shower.

I get showered and dressed in record time, since JJ wanted me to. I apply some makeup onto my face, attempting to look good.

For who? JJ?

I shake the thought away, grabbing my phone and heading downstairs. JJ is sitting on my couch, running her hand along Sergio's outstretched back. He made a home right on her lap.